Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Hot And Available - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hot And Available (1416 Views)

Car Deals (Accident free) and Available In Lagos Nigeria.....LOOK HERE / G WAGON!!! 2004 Upgraded To 2014!!! Fresh And Available At 18m / Osogbo. I Need A Toyota Corolla For 1m. Cash Is Ready And Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot And Available by sauceEEP(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2018
With the evidence staring op in the face he is still forming legit......smh
Re: Hot And Available by rapid101(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Dantedasz:

It appears you are getting weaker.
I can keep going on until you are tired.
Once again,you are a fraudulent criminal minded illiterate,brainless scammer.
You are fraudulent.
Your advert is fraudulent.
Only an imbec1le will patronise your silly advert.
We can keep going on till eternity.
I have your time today. grin
it only a jobless youth like u ll waste his or her time on d Internet wit out gaining any tin.
U re jobless so am not surprised u ll b spending ur whole life using d small money u stole from ur parent to buy mb.
Like I said I am innocent and am not fraudulent. If u cant take dat into ur dumb skull u can go jump from third mainland bridge

Lazy youth
Re: Hot And Available by Dantedasz(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
rapid101:
it only a jobless youth like u ll waste his or her time on d Internet wit out gaining any tin.
U re jobless so am not surprised u ll b spending ur whole life using d small money u stole from ur parent to buy mb.
Like I said I am innocent and am not fraudulent. If u cant take dat into ur dumb skull u can go jump from third mainland bridge

Lazy youth

Illiteracy is a serious sickness.
Despite pointing out the illegality of rolling back an odometer on a car(an offence for which you can go to jail for at least 10 years)you keep on arguing blindly like an 1mbecile.
Secondly from the VIN it has been established that the vehicle has been involved in a smash up,but you fraudulently masked the vehicle as being accident free.
The final point is that the fact you are fraudulent and dishonest in one aspect of your advert exposes everything you have written in the OP as subject to doubt.
I expect everything I have written to pass over your shallow head but I trust the buyers to do the right thing.
I am done with you.
Re: Hot And Available by space9880: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
OP you are wrong right from the start. You have out wrong information which is fraudulent and deceitful you were busted and you reverted to foul words now you claim not to know that you are a middle man and that the accuser is falsely accusing you when clearly the information was gotten from the VIN you gave and that makes you a dunce. As far as I am concerned you are a fraudster and a deceitful person if you like claim to be ignorant who cares you are involved in aiding and abetting crime better apologize and say it is a mistake from your part instead of calling people that are looking out for other people from people like you that are slippery with the truth.
Re: Hot And Available by rapid101(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Dantedasz:

Illiteracy is a serious sickness.
Despite pointing out the illegality of rolling back an odometer on a car(an offence for which you can go to jail for at least 10 years)you keep on arguing blindly like an 1mbecile.
Secondly from the VIN it has been established that the vehicle has been involved in a smash up,but you fraudulently masked the vehicle as being accident free.
The final point is that the fact you are fraudulent and dishonest in one aspect of your advert exposes everything you have written in the OP as subject to doubt.
I expect everything I have written to pass over your shallow head but I trust the buyers to do the right thing.
I am done with you.
u still haven't said any tin meaningful
Jst ranting on my tm for no reason
Jst because jealousy
Dumb skull
Go and look for a job
Am not fraudulent
If I am do d needful
If not shot d Bleep up

Literate wan no get job
D next tin u ll go and steal
And I bet u
U ll b killed
Lazy youth
Re: Hot And Available by Xfemt(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lolz

Make ona live the guy na
Em say em no de fraudulent
Why u guys attacking him

Although odometer roll back isa crime
D dude may not know
But it painful to call some one fraudulent wen he know he is not.
I saw his company address so go de get him arrested
To me make ona live d guy wit em business
We ve pple who sell cars worst dan his nd u guys cudnt identify.

Plz u guys shud let d sleeping dog lie.

Bro d needful and ask ur company about the odometer roll back to avoid dis kind of embarrassment in d future
God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Hot And Available by rapid101(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xfemt:
Lolz

Make ona live the guy na
Why u guys attacking him

D dude may not know

Bro d needful and ask ur company about the odometer roll back to avoid dis kind of embarrassment in d future
God bless ur hustle
bro thank u
I was expecting those idiots to tell me guy d odometer is roll back
And it a crime ask who eva u work for two do d needful
But instead de keep calling me fraudulent which am not, I won't apologies to any body because no body told me so but instead starting to say am fraudulent
Do u know how it feel to call some one fraudulent wen he is not
Thx any away
Am ignorant of dis and I ll fix it asap
But am not fraudulent
I ve never played ny one
Am only here to do bizness
If any body feel I ve don any tin wrong he or she she go to d address and get me arrested.

Thank u
Re: Hot And Available by Cosplay: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Xfemt:
Lolz

Make ona live the guy na
Why u guys attacking him

D dude may not know

God bless ur hustle

rapid101:
bro thank u
I was expecting those idiots to tell me guy d odometer is roll back
And it a crime ask who eva u work for two do d needful
But instead de keep calling me fraudulent which am not, I won't apologies to any body because no body told me so but instead starting to say am fraudulent
Do u know how it feel to call some one fraudulent wen he is not
Thx any away
Am ignorant of dis and I ll fix it asap
But am not fraudulent
I ve never played ny one
Am only here to do bizness
If any body feel I ve don any tin wrong he or she she go to d address and get me arrested.

Thank u

Well done.

Definitely fraudulent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8307931_screenshot20181212133202chrome_jpegb530ea61ed22c74aef5125449d91052f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8307932_screenshot20181212133231chrome_jpeg401400bd7463c88e481d8d944b1e12df
Re: Hot And Available by rapid101(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cosplay:

Well done.

Definitely fraudulent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8307931_screenshot20181212133202chrome_jpegb530ea61ed22c74aef5125449d91052f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8307932_screenshot20181212133231chrome_jpeg401400bd7463c88e481d8d944b1e12df
u jst b wayrey
100k motors I registered to help dem get customer to buy their cars and get commission from it
Visit d Web site 100kmotors.com
Am stop calling me fraudulent guy
If any body is fraudulent it shud be d company
Nd not me
I saw their advert and I registered wit dem.
De even do advert on nairaland
And dat is were I got to register wit dem
Wht ur fucking problem
Ve I offended u b4
Do u know me
Ve I defrauded u b4
Live me d he'll alone
Jobless youth
Don't come here nd spoil my name
Wht ur problem
If u so go why not help d EFCC to uncover d so much loot dat has been making nigeria poor over d years.

Guy live me d hell alone
I hold u Notin
Go to 100kmotors on d address I posted above and do d need full
Stop fooling ur sef
Lazy youth
Re: Hot And Available by Dantedasz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Look at the criminal using alternates to talk to himself. Pathetic.
Re: Hot And Available by sauceEEP(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Hot And Available by sauceEEP(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin op has it gotten to the level of using your alternate? grin Abeg make "ona" free the op.
Re: Hot And Available by GCFR696(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin
I take God beg una (@cosplay and @dantedasz) make una free the op before you frustrate him to go and commit suicide
Contri hard and people fit do anything...
Make the blood for no dey una head

ROTFLMFAO
Re: Hot And Available by rapid101(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Am not fraudulent
And dat alternate is for a friend I intro to nairaland who is still using dat i.d
I beg ona I'm not fraudulent

Am only doing business nd get my commission from d company
If any body is at fault here is not me
It 100kmktors.com u guys re lucky I don't know u I wud ve u sue u to court for trying to spoil my image here

I don't get it
Wht my fault here that am trying to hustle for my sef d best way I can
Why calling me fraudulent
Am not and I ll repeat
Am not

100kmotors. suite 5 worldwide plaza 193/195 Ibiloye bustop Ago Palace way Okota. That d address do d needful
I'm not fraudulent simple
Thank u

Re: Hot And Available by charles009(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hats off to this dude cosplay, in your own right u he demiurge. This dude and his allies have done a lot to unravel the fraud Nigerian auto dealers engage in.

I can remember a few years ago, my coy bought me a corollla. Today alternator, tomorrow electrical. Bros we tire for the motor. One day I ran a vin on the car, bros me na both accidented and flood damaged. Some people will die in their sleep sha. Reaping people off of hard earned cash.

With the recent was of exposure by this lads cosplay and co, it will prompt this car dealers to begin to do the right thing. Once again hats off to you brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

W / Distress Sales: Big Daddy With Faulty Engine- SOLD / Rx 350 2008 model for sale price 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.