Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised (14925 Views)

Malnutrition Hits Borno; Parents, Hospitals Cry Out / Many Covenant University Students ‘hospitalised’ Over Suspected Food Poisoning / Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
dalass:

Zombie spotted! cheesy
D ass licker of thieves confirmed!
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by AFONJACOW(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
they claim to be the food basket of the nation yet malnutrition is their neighbor, abi they want sai Barbar, hunger never start for north
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by bigfish3k: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
i said it earlier. those supporting bad govt because of tribe, religion and hatred for the igbos are the cause of this kind of tragedy

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by AFONJACOW(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cherez:
Guys, this is not to bash the North but to attack its elites that have been wicked to their own.
These kids are humans and I feel grieved within me.
Please, is there someone close to this agency that one can reach and donate monies to?
we have to blame the poor Almajiri because this will not stop them from voting the lifeless dullard sai Barbar
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by goshee: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
lolsss so many animals losing their lives on daily bases in the zoo. Buhari till 5050 lolssss

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by goshee: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

See the kind of youth we have in this nation, that politicize everything, cos of hatred for their president.
Lovers of every bad news there is!
But, unfortunately for you guys, Buhari will still rule you and everyone close to you for another 4 years whether you like it or not.
as long as those animals in the northern part of the zoo keep dying either by hunger, boko boys, or Fulani herdsmen I'm OK down here.
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by ceedenis: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
They should go back to the drawing board and vote sai baba again. They never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by olivephyssiyor: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sorry to say u lack common sense. Should anybody die in a responsible country because of hunger?
TheGreenLand:

See the kind of youth we have in this nation, that politicize everything, cos of hatred for their president.
But, unfortunately for you guys, Buhari will still rule you and everyone close to you for another 4 years whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by madridsta007(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donald95:
cheesy Buhari thinks he is doing Southerners abi?

I thought with all these Billions pushed into northern Farming, by now they will be swimming in a pool of Food.

Until Northerners accept that they ought to learn from Southerners instead of hating, their life will continue being like this.

To be frank, another 4 years of Buhari will bring this down to the Southern part of Nigeria.

We can pretend it won’t, but with refugees and malnutrition comes forced migration. They won’t go to Chad or Niger Republic. They will go where it’s close— which is down South. And bring with them pressures on an already constrained system, disease and crime.

This isn’t about the North, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
MALNUTRITION IB NASARAWA STATE WHICH IS ONE OF THE FOOD BASKET STATE IF THE NATION, A SINGLE STATE WHICH IS CAPABLE OF FEEDING ABOUT 5 SOUTH WEST OR SOUTH SOUTH STATES OF THE NATION. I GUESS THAT'S AN INCOMPLETE NEWS, MAY THE NEWS REPORTING WAS WRONGLY CAPTURED.
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
MALNUTRITION IN NASARAWA STATE WHICH IS ONE OF THE FOOD BASKET STATE IF THE NATION, A SINGLE STATE WHICH IS CAPABLE OF FEEDING ABOUT 5 SOUTH WEST OR SOUTH SOUTH STATES OF THE NATION. I GUESS THAT'S AN INCOMPLETE NEWS, MAY BE THE HEADLINE WAS WRONGLY CAPTURED.
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by RealOne042: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Where is Shettima the AY chairman? He once said north is the food basket in this country. Why is your pipu suffering from kwashiorkor while southerners are yet to experience it?
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by gidjah(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Bad leadership in that state.No security so so cultism like Benue, No water , every one runs on poor borehole transported by our almighty "mairuwas", No good roads (imagine almost total absence of good roads in the entire Nas state and very few fair roads in the capital).No very organised urbanisation (,Virtually no street namings) , poor building locations and planning .The govrs are just too evil, running down that state economically and looting the treasury amongst them selves .
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by NwaliE01: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
We are not even ready to move forward in this country.

How can our children be so Malnourished like this in a country where we are literally living on top of black Gold.

We are our pledge, disasters and destructions.
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by madone: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
TheGreenLand:

i have read different comments here sir. I must say that you are a fool. A big one for that matter

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by Shookonekilla: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
TheGreenLand:

[/s]

Shut your baboon mouth

2 Likes

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by BrutusOj(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Them never see anything..they gave this useless APC govt massive vote in 2015 and still look like they will repeat same. Hunger kill u all there angry
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by herich(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Government should do something about it immediately.

Your dunce, clueless, useless, good for nothing APC government, u mean?

2 Likes

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by herich(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2018
They went for APC deceitful CHANGE! so let them enjoy it, while it lasts.
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by tit(f): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Shame Baba!
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by Agugbadin: 3:04am On Dec 12, 2018
chucks185:
THAT'S ONE OF THE PRODUCTS OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT
Nasarawwa state governor is a Buharist, will he now flee from Buhari
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by rummmy: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Next Level will be worse that this, it will spread to all northerner states insha allah

1 Like

Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by speak2me2016: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Next level loading
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by sinkhole: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Oga. This is not a case of "would seem", "possibly" or any such rubbish. The news didn't mention IDP camp. It said it is happening in Nasarawa state.
But I am n Nasarawa State and really could not see it at the level reported. The malnutrition in Lafia is not all that different from that of Kano!
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by Youngzedd(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Cherez:
Guys, this is not to bash the North but to attack its elites that have been wicked to their own.
These kids are humans and I feel grieved within me.
Please, is there someone close to this agency that one can reach and donate monies to?

The money and relief materials they are diverting.

This guys are heartless.
Re: Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
It shows that the people in those local govt are not feeding well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb / 'Abacha' & Well-Water Suspected Sources Of Cholera Outbreak In Lagos / This Is World Breastfeeding Week!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.