Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Quick Easy Loans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quick Easy Loans (192 Views)

Quick Easy Loans / Quick Easy Loans / Quick Easy Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Easy Loans by Akkolade: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello there,
My name is Axle....

I'm with Page International Financial Services, we offer personal loans of up to 4million naira and credit card services to salary earners processed in few hours.
With NO stress,
NO collateral
No guarantor needed,
No administrative fee and
No hidden charges.
Requirements are simple:
-Last 6 months bank statement,
-Staff ID card and
-Any federal issued means of Identification.

Basically you can have access to about 3 times your monthly salary spread over a convenient stretch of 3-12months maximum. And if you have loans with other financial institutions, We do what we call a buyover; which we buy facilities from that institution and give it to you at a much lesser rate than what they are offering at a convenient stretch with an extra top up for you.

Tell us what you want, I'm sure we can work something out for you now.

aoriowo@pagefinance.com

(1) (Reply)

Spot 70,000mt Ago / In Her Annual Christmas Message, Queen Elizabeth Avoids Mentioning Brexit / Still Looking For Free Unstoppable Traffic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.