Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu (16939 Views)

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by deboysben(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Neyokoool:
First to comment....... Wow

Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by thatigboman: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Soldiers abide by constitution? Since when?
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by Edonojie007(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2018
To think this people would one day face death,with a slight chance of surviver; makes me feel the discipline to be impose through this trial is sore to the eye. But yet is the ryt thing to be done,removing sentiment.
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by frbona: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Lyta275:
hopeless scammer
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by loomer: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2018
make Una tell us the real truth.

Una dey chop their allowances and Una still wan jail them or dismiss them

2 Likes

Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Well it's great news, at least we the public knows they practices discipline small

Please modify your grammar, its choking
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria Army says do not fear as we make scapegoat out of you!!!

[size=20pt]

Happy Christmas and Buhariless New Year in Advance![/size]
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by erickjany: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2018
What about those soldier's that murdered innocent biafrans on their way to Abia state. Were all of them was force to drown in a mud?
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by asawanathegreat(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Discipline is the bedrock of the Nigerian army
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by TAIS: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Don't be to sure they're guilty. I spoke with a soldier sometimes back. He told me of when he was in Maiduguri. They were under attack and the gun he was holding refused to respond to the the trigger because it's old. Pls, if you are in his shoe, what will you do? Some people are fattening at the expense of some other's lives. There will be judgment!!!
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by TAIS: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2018
Don't be to sure they're guilty. I spoke with a soldier sometimes back. He told me of when he was in Maiduguri. They were under attack and the gun he was holding refused to respond to the the trigger because it's old. Pls, if you are in his shoe, what will you do? Some people are fattening up at the expense of some others' lives. There will be judgment!!!
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by wink2015(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2018
JosEast:
Eleven soldiers are facing trial in the general court martial inaugurated yesterday by the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 82 Division Nigerian Army, Enugu, Maj-Gen Emmanuel Kabuk.

Kabuk, who inaugurated the eight-member court martial, said it was to instil discipline.

He said the court martial was prosecuting 11 soldiers for various offences ranging from insubordination, incompletion of task and general indiscipline.

“This General Court Martial is meant to instil discipline among the soldiers and officers of the Division. Discipline is needed to achieve relentless professionalism, which is the target of the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt.-Gen. Tukur Burutai. So, the inauguration today, goes in-line with COAS vision to reposition the Nigerian Army for effectiveness and responsiveness,’’ he said.

He assured the soldiers standing trial of fair hearing.

Responding, President of the General Court Martial, Col. Edward Abore, said that the court would abide by the Nigerian Army law and the 1999 constitution as amended.

“I will assure the accused persons (soldiers) of justice in this court. So, I will implore the accused not to fear or panic as the court will be fair to all parties involved,’’ he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/11-soldiers-face-court-martial-in-enugu-2.html

Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie)
Zombie o, zombie (Zombie o, zombie)

Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie)

Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go kill
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go quench
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro

Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)

Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way

Joro, jara, joro

Attention! (Zombie)
Quick march!
Slow march! (Zombie)
Left turn!
Right turn! (Zombie)
About turn!
Double up! (Zombie)
Salute!
Open your hat! (Zombie)
Stand at ease!
Fall in! (Zombie)
Fall out!
Fall down! (Zombie)
Get ready!

Halt!

Order!

Dismiss!
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by Lagzy12: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Please stop hating on Buhari.. Respect him, he saved my life, i have been on coma for 5 years, just last week my nurse came and switched on the TV to his campaign,I woke up and turned it off.

Nothing i no go hear for Nairaland
Re: 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu by riczy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
So hu disciplines d like of senior officers like conel to general wen found wanting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power / FUOYE Killings: Bisi Fayemi's 'Persona Non-Grata' Order Lifted, NANS Appologises / South-East APC Demands Senate Presidency, SGF From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.