Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer (282 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / Things To Know About Prayer Partners And Prayer Points / Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer by SonofIssachar: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2018
What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer

“I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach.” – Charles Spurgeon

“The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history.” – Andrew Murray

“We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.” – Oswald Chambers

“There is no other activity in life so important as that of prayer. Every other activity depends upon prayer for its best efficiency.” – M.E. Andross

“He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day.” – John Bunyan

“Prayer is not learned in a classroom, but in the closet.” – E. M. Bounds

“We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring its power down to earth.” – Andrew Murray

“Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His’ voice in the depth of our hearts.” – Mother Teresa

“Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done.” – C.S. Lewis

“The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You’ll feel more patient and less pressured.” – Rick Warren

I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.” – Martin Luther

“Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.” – Oswald Chambers

“He who kneels the most, stands the best.” – D.L. Moody

Prayer is the master key.

Meditation: O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come. – Psalm 65:2

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:
https://daily-dew.com/your-hand-in-prayer/
https://daily-dew.com/six-year-olds-prayer/
https://daily-dew.com/does-prayer-change-things/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer by hisgrace090: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Prayer is indeed the master key.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Someone Will Say I Am Allowed To Do Anything I Want, Yes; / Can A Christian Take Another Wife Legally? / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.