Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? (11975 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? by evantical: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2010
i mean unmasked him on stage
Re: When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? by babymine(f): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
Do we really care?
Re: When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? by btlasisi(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
Lagbaja means somebody, he could be me or you. Fileeee beeee
Re: When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? by Pinky01: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2010
I have actually seen his face before at the Unilag Tennis Court. The guy is so skinny and dark in complexion. There is nothing spectacular about him, I guess covering up his face is his own identity, but i tell you what, he is so thin for a guy, and darker in complexion than papiluwe (Aluwe). hopefully one day, he will let people see what he is hiding.
Re: When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pinky01:

I have actually seen his face before at the Unilag Tennis Court. The guy is so skinny and dark in complexion. There is nothing spectacular about him, I guess covering up his face is his own identity, but i tell you what, he is so thin for a guy, and darker in complexion than papiluwe (Aluwe). hopefully one day, he will let people see what he is hiding.

Lagbaja skinny? you must have seen someone else, did you use your contacts that day? undecided
Re: When Will Lagbaja Let Nigerian See His Face? by okwabayi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
The whole ensemble is Lagbaja. Without it he is a regular nobody.
I've read stories of how he got bounced repeatedly from highbrow joints because he went there maskless seeking recognition. The regular response from managers was "I don't know you, I only know Lagbaja [the mask]". I doubt Lagbaja himself will want it any other way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up / Peep The Kind Nonsense Explicit Pix Musician"danny Young" Snapped. . . / Mr P And Genevieve Did Not Know That Camera Was On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.