Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) (29070 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by CilicMarin: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2018
We did it. Our campaign flag off rally was a success. Vote Akin Alabi (APC) for House of Representatives, Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency.

#AkinMeansBusiness https:///8qDhEIP93a

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by CilicMarin: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Is This South West Zonal Rally?

Just 3 Local Governments? shocked shocked shocked

Atiku in Big Trouble...

South West Is 100% APC

Sai Buhari!

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by mymadam(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
tongue Free bets galore... on Nairabet! U won try?
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by CilicMarin: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin grin Where are the ipob pigs?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
grin

Atikulooters go faint oooo....This is wonderful

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by dunkem21(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2018
Nairabet, my man

All the best, Alabi wink

It doesn't stop the President from going to Daura grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by apikipiki1(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Q
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by wittyt98(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
i just hope he can actually do commendable stuffs for that community cus i'm really tired of these visionless politicians

they got no plans to turn their whole constituency into a business or huge revenue generating arena for further developments

no plans to make it a tech hub

no plans to ensure maximum security for residents

just a bunch of power hungry con men who are only good at building substandard roads.

hopefully we'll wake up,Unite and use our brain/Strength to save ourselves from these people someday instead of waiting for jesus to come help us.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Originality007: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
someone should help me tell him that i pick 10 games on wkend, only 1 match spoil am,and they are yet to pay me, kiss cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by slayprint: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
We dey here the look.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by ipobarethieves: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2018
wish him all d best
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by ChiefOloye(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Money man, I just like this guy...
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Cool
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by AzizG550(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Akin alabi to win 1.3 to draw over2.5. And to loose 4.7 This one na sure bet my ticket no go cut for this one.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by NYSC01: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by annexworld(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Akun Alabi ooooooo, youth onto the next thing
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Okoyeeboz: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin Where are the ipob pigs?

They are outside the venue selling gala.

That is their only contribution to political rallies. Distribution of gala and fan yogo.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
Is This South West Zonal Rally? Atiku in Big Trouble...

Sai Buhari!
Ipigs right now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by deboysben(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Nice one

Meanwhile

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by dunkem21(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by igwefivestar(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
We did it. Our campaign flag off rally was a success. Vote Akin Alabi (APC) for House of Representatives, Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency.

#AkinMeansBusiness https:///8qDhEIP93a

after stealing people's money from Nairabet that one no do u, u still won go cut national cake. We are watching grin

1 Like

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by ChiefOloye(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Akin will win with ease, the people around old Ife road down to Egbeda love him to a fault, may be na charm, I no know, but the love dey real!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by legba1(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Nairabet money...hes got the cash to contest so dont be surprice he make the cut after all
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Okoyeeboz: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2018
igwefivestar:
after stealing people's money from Nairabet that one no do u, u still won go cut national cake. We are watching grin

Oga, sharrap.
Which money did he steal?

You think he's like kidnappers and armed robbers who lead you in your backward village?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Thank God that I don't patronize nairabet.
Bet9ja got me.

1 Like

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2018
I love this man.. shocked
Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2018
This is the time for punters to boycott nairabet because if you win you will not get your winnings as this man is using nairabet capital to gamble in politics.

6 Likes

Re: APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) by BruncleZuma: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Nairabet Owner

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others / Anti-open Grazing Law: Miyetti Allah Mocks Southern Govs / Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.