Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

“Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father (34919 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Very subtle and sugar coated statement, deep down in your heart, why not ask yourself how come all terrorists derive their inspiration from the koran?
BenzEne1:

Maybe its the paradise you designed yourself. Jannah alFirdaus is not for terrorists. Any Muslim who involves himself with terror activities and dies in his sin is on a first class ticket to Jahannam.

2 Likes

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
These Americans are just too humane,
they should have kept him in a laboratory and use him as a Guinea pig for advanced research on new drugs.
grandstar:
He is in a very sophisticated prison where you'll never be able to tell the time.

He's in solitary so he does not radicalize the other convicts

1 Like

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by doggedfighter(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
Triangles1:
I sympathize with the father, although the did is done and it can't be undone but I believed the USA authority will one day tamper justice with mercy because if the boy wanted to blow up the air plane he would have do it but due to his soft heart he couldn't. Allah will see you through.
Where 's your sense?

3 Likes

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by BenzEne1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Very subtle and sugar coated statement, deep down in your heart, why not ask yourself how come all terrorists derive their inspiration from the koran?

No terrorist derives anything from the Qur'an. Islam does not support the actions of terrorists.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Earthquake2: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Triangles1:
I sympathize with the father, although the did is done and it can't be undone but I believed the USA authority will one day tamper justice with mercy because if the boy wanted to blow up the air plane he would have do it but due to his soft heart he couldn't. Allah will see you through.

Potential terrorist sighted
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by elderken(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Well said bro
seyigiggle:
i think "next world" would be better
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by elderken(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
I read am well
Jonathan:

Read the post .
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by UncleJudax(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
SoNature:
When he went about reporting his son to the authorities, what was he thinking?

Nobody wants a terrorist in their midst

The United States is not Nigeria where some dullard releases confirmed suicide bombers.

This man should thank his stars that his son didn't end up at Gitmo

In the words of Donald Trump, ''That's the best place for keeping some really bad dudes'' grin
Florence ADX, Colorado is a supermax Penitentiary. I think the only/major difference from Gitmo is that it is within the US.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by UncleJudax(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
My take on this.

If he had successfully blown up the plane, he would be dead anyway.

So, like someone already said, na for Paradise them go jam.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by SoNature(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
UncleJudax:

Florence ADX, Colorado is a supermax Penitentiary. I think the only/major difference from Gitmo is that it is within the US.

No, the difference is that soldiers can torture and kill a prisoner at Gitmo and nobody talks sh*t.

Even prisoners who courts have discharged are still held in that detention facility

Gitmo represents the wicked side of the United States government

1 Like

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by UncleJudax(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
SoNature:

No, the difference is that soldiers can torture and kill a prisoner at Gitmo and nobody talks sh*t.

Even prisoners who courts have discharged are still held in that detention facility

Gitmo represents the wicked side of the United States government
Torture is widespread in US prisons home or abroad. Solitary confinement is a form of torture. The only thing you can say is that more extreme tortures e.g waterboarding can be carried out in offshore facilities.

I get your point nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
simplesearch:

Nobody is even permitted to take the life of another for any reason, any religion that allow a bit of this is not of God as no such command ever emanate from him. That's why under the old testament rule, only those that are eighteen years and above are drafted into the military force, and they are the ones who are permitted to wage war when the need arises. If the offence is domestic in nature the Judges are all there to interpret the law and pronounce right judgement against the offender, so for people who think killing under the old testament was arbitrary and still hold such belief as a basis for terminating other people's life who happens to hold a different or divergent religious belief from theirs are ignorant of God's law. We are strictly instructed by God to be our Brother's keeper and if we can't do that then we should let the person be. Therefore the issue of killing a whole family for one person's offence does not even arise, only the state reserves the right to sentence anyone to death as may be stipulated in their respective constitution, no single person or group of persons has that right. It is therefore pathetic to justify taking another person's life and deny him right to a continuous and peaceful living under the flimsy excuse of not abiding by one's religious tenet or creed. I believe if we all accept and abide by this truth as commanded by God and disallow wicked individuals who set themselves up as prophet or servant of God from colonizing our thoughts with hateful teachings that does not emanate from God, Humanity will be the better for it.

I agree no religion should permit killing people irresponsibly, but killing under certain condition is still allowed.
You don't preach love and turning the other cheek when a Street urchin, or a hooligan rapes (God forbid) your mother or your wife.
You will. t even bear the psychological effect that comes with such and tell me I shouldn't kill.

You can't also tell me that if you see a thief who is ready to kill you and steal your property, and you are fortunate enough to have the chance to knock him down that you would gladly and meekly turn the other cheek.
who in his right mind do that?
Please, don't go all sanctimonious on me because you want to preach to me that Jesus is Lord,
I know that dude. Jesus is your Lord and personal saviour but, he is not my God neither my Lord.
He is a prophet of God from Nazareth like it was reported in your Bible.
And that is all.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Friend01(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Epileptic statement, please bury your head in shame, islam is a big problem
to the world, there's nothing to defend. Just remove Islam from this world, there will be total peace for mankind. [/

I have this words for you :

"Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?"

Qur'ān 22:15
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by dante0147: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

I hope he was given enough Vaseline to last him..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Savagery!
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Ishilove: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2018
May God save us from useless children who bring nothing but disgrace and heartache. It is better for this one to have been miscarried because as far as I'm concerned this one no be pikin. All the resources expended on him is a waste and he is never going to be a free man, or if he is to taste freedom, the best years of his life would have passed away.

No, this baba does not have a son anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Okoyeebos: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Very sad ...

The dad is stupendously rich and influential.

At times living in such conditions where you never ever want for something, struggle or strive for anything affects some kids negatively.

If you see the house his father owned in the UK that he lived in during his Masters studies...maybe with servants waiting on him....

The chance the boy had and he wasted, millions world wide would kill to have

All those years in solitary would have made him even worse. He is already beyond salvage...considering his crimes, he will never be released

Oga mii Hotfreeze ....okoyeeboz, okoyeebos. This is the only nom De guerre available... others in jail. Black panther just got caught in Wakanda LOL

Lol
I just entered tubu again this morning.

No worry, awon Omo elede yen go smell pepper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2018
No single sense in your statement, can you please rephrase so it will be easy to decipher your message?
Friend01:

I agree no religion should permit killing people irresponsibly, but killing under certain condition is still allowed.
You don't preach love and turning the other cheek when a Street urchin, or a hooligan rapes (God forbid) your mother or your wife.
You will. t even bear the psychological effect that comes with such and tell me I shouldn't kill.

You can't also tell me that if you see a thief who is ready to kill you and steal your property, and you are fortunate enough to have the chance to knock him down that you would gladly and meekly turn the other cheek.
Please, don't go all sanctimonious on me because you want to preach to me that Jesus is Lord,
I know that dude. Jesus is your Lord and personal saviour but, he is not my God neither my Lord.
And that is all.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Kclique: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
akdjr:
How would you blame an innocent father who notice his son extremist attitude and report same to both US and Nigeria authority to put him on a watchlist? Always try to read full story before making judgement.

Is there any part of this very story that includs that he reported his son attitude to the US and the Nig.Govt?
Or you are bringing another story in here to do over sabi. That he did that is not reported expressly in this very thread. That was in the past.
In any case, how did his son begin to exhibit extremist tendencies.

"If parents were not careless over the manners of their children at home, they will seldom be shocked about their behaviour abroad" Sydney Bremer
Don't train your children well, later on look for who to blame.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
He is put in solitary confinement 24/7, no entertainment, no interaction with the outside world, no fresh air, nothing! I'm sure he hasalready lost her his mind, I would rather they kill me than put me in a condition like this.

If it is me who is about to get arrested, I will commit suicide by cop, meaning getting the cops to shoot me dead.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by akdjr(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Read it over again or go and search for his statement when his son was arrested. [
Kclique:

Is there any part of this very story that includs that he reported his son attitude to the US and the Nig.Govt?
Or you are bringing another story in here to do over sabi. That he did that is not reported expressly in this very thread. That was in the past.
In any case, how did his son begin to exhibit extremist tendencies.

"If parents were not careless over the manners of their children at home, they will seldom be shocked about their behaviour abroad" Sydney Bremer
Don't train your children well, later on look for who to blame.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Far far better than killing, slowpoke.
babaireti:

So what radical CHRISTIANITY teaches? exploitation,incest,quick riches,propsperity and scam.Go and sak Daddy freez,he would free your mind
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
In mecca,
doggedfighter:

Where 's your sense?
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Was it not in Yemen he was indoctrinated, Please help me Google the predominant religion there? And why do your people always shout "ALLAH AKHBAR" Whenever they want to unleash mayhem?
BenzEne1:

No terrorist derives anything from the Qur'an. Islam does not support the actions of terrorists.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by TommyAnthem(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2018
So the Americans wanted to kill him, and that was why he decided to blow up the plane.Oh my God, we are in serious trouble if this is your defence.
Anyway, like begets like.
Friend01:

And that is all.
Re: “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father by BenzEne1(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
TommyAnthem:
Was it not in Yemen he was indoctrinated, Please help me Google the predominant religion there? And why do your people always shout "ALLAH AKHBAR" Whenever they want to unleash mayhem?

They are not muslims. I'll say this only, will you judge xtians as polygamists just because some sects like the Celestial church practice it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.