Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) (38158 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos) / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Sweet heart, you are not on my level. If you need a receptionist job, ask nicely

Look at this e-rat...Hahahaha!!

If I pounce on you ehnn, you will regret logging on NL today, from all your cockamamie prattles and histrionic posts, I'm certain you're still a teen in her formative years still living off mum and dad. So you're right about one thing, we are not on the same level.

So get off my mentions instantly and go trade inanities with your ilks.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

Look at this e-rat...Hahahaha!!

If I pounce on you ehnn, you will regret logging on NL today, from all your cockamamie prattles and histrionic posts, I'm certain you're still a teen in her formative years still living off mum and dad. So you're right about one thing, we are not on the same level.

So get off my mentions instantly and go trade inanities with your ilks.

Sounds like you have man issues & I detect anger & fustration from your basket shaped head. You will never cross path with davido even if you continue worshipping idols. I rest my case dear
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
samisj4real:
Go F U C K yourself girl.

Your self-esteem is damn Low.

Really? You hatin on a davido simply because he rich & u poor? Oh, my bad, thats life!
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Haters. Leave the young man alone.
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Sounds like you have man issues & I detect anger & fustration from your basket shaped head. You will never cross path with davido even if you continue worshipping idols. I rest my case dear

Look at the geyser of incoherent nonsense you just wrote again cheesy, I must have been right with my assertions and hit a spot for you to be driveling like this, grin

You mean brainy has a basket head or you quoted the wrong person Hahahaha!!

The gross and false overestimation of your personal worth, importance and attractiveness has gotten into your head and its only making you more unintelligent, reckless and definitely stupid.

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth, better things to do than indulge a dependent and protrusive e-rat!

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Uyi168: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

He lives two streets away from me dear. Its not for the poor

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by wildchild1: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okay

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by bleskid: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

He has money. You dont sir
money is not everything ,,, you don't have sense ma

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Blacksavage: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Obo baba... You to much jawe..
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Blacksavage: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

Look at the geyser of incoherent nonsense you just wrote again cheesy, I must have been right with my assertions and hit a spot for you to be driveling like this, grin

The gross and false overestimation of your personal worth, importance and attractiveness has gotten into your head and its only making you more unintelligent, reckless and definitely stupid.

P.S: You will be ignored henceforth, better things to do than indulge a dependent and protrusive e-rat!

Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fake handle
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Johnny1013(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

He has money. You dont sir
I didn't say he didn't .....I thank God for his life..but you gat to pray for a little sense na
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
NessaBoo:

You sound like a desperate reject craven for attension. I shall pray for you to find your dream man like davido. Foolish girl
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Johnny1013:
I didn't say he didn't .....I thank God for his life..but you gat to pray for a little sense na

Davido made it. You aint
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Johnny1013(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Davido made it. You aint
girl I am not hating at all... firstly I can't compare myself with davido ..he came from a rich background and I am not from one but that doesn't stop me from being who I want to be..so Aunty..I think you need a change of brain and take your probelm to the Lord.He will help you out..God bless you and have a good day
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
lilmax:
I wonder why when you prefer jayz, Beyonce, Adele,Eminem, kendrick to 69,lil pump, cardi migos you're considered hating

well...
Maybe because you are a mainstream sucker,all the artists you prefer are those stamped on your mind by MTV or other shallow radio DJs. Even kids Know the artists you mentioned above,not because they know good music,but because they watch MTV and that crab award Grammy.
None of them would have survived in real talent era like the 80s and 90s. Jay z couldn't do shit in the 90s,same with Beyonce until mid 2000s, because then your talent sells you,not social media or YouTube.
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Greatzeus:

Maybe because you are a mainstream sucker,all the artists you prefer are those stamped on your mind by MTV or other shallow radio DJs. Even kids Know the artists you mentioned above,not because they know good music,but because they watch MTV and that crab award Grammy.
None of them would have survived in real talent era like the 80s and 90s. Jay z couldn't do shit in the 90s,same with Beyonce until mid 2000s, because then your talent sells you,not social media or YouTube.
okay they're not talented? grin I get you now
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Johnny1013:
girl I am not hating at all... firstly I can't compare myself with davido ..he came from a rich background and I am not from one but that doesn't stop me from being who I want to be..so Aunty..I think you need a change of brain and take your probelm to the Lord.He will help you out..God bless you and have a good day

Rich background yea? Typical man, excuses excuses excuses. Sir this is why you shall remain broke. Find a job
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Johnny1013(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Candyness:

Rich background yea? Typical man, excuses excuses excuses. Sir this is why you shall remain broke. Find a job
Babe, I am doing well and I guess my bank account balance will feed you and your ancestors for life...look for your mate and stop constiuting a nuisance on social media..I guess your sugar daddy didn't pay well and you are angry ..why not pray 4 God to help you and ask for directions in life cause you seriously need it.You can still send me your aza for crediting ...Good day fake life girl
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Johnny1013:
Babe, I am doing well and I guess my bank account balance will feed you and your ancestors for life...look for your mate and stop constiuting a nuisance on social media..I guess your sugar daddy didn't pay well and you are angry ..why not pray 4 God to help you and ask for directions in life cause you seriously need it.You can still send me your aza for crediting ...Good day fake life girl

You doing well and you on nairaland? The only person you decieve is you & yourself sir. Davido lives two streets away from me and sir, i shall gladly ask him to find u a job,driver if possibly
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Johnny1013:
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by gr8child(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Is that an Infinix he's holding? Brand Ambassador with a difference.
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Johnny1013(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Candyness post=73751218]

You doing well and you on nairaland? The only person you decieve is you & yourself sir. Davido lives two streets away from me and sir, i shall gladly ask him to find u a job,driver if possibly[/quote I guess that is your achievement in life... congratulations anyway have a good day for third time
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by dannyoungstick(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
dannystings:

Mumu grin grin grin grin Money no Be brain undecided undecided undecided
If I use STICK break that your tail wey dey sting.....
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
hell fire is real
who get EAR make him/she hear
time no dey again.

Bigmugu:
Africa’s top Artist Davido flaunts Nice Tattoos in New photoshots, sends Bleep you message to haters.

He Wrote:-

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/davido-flaunts-tattoo-send-fvck-you-message-to-haterssee-photos/

Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by daxon001(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
hi peeps. smiley. pls help a nairalander like and share. thanks. loads of love smiley link below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrP7Z2yFzEm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1y0iscmzy1sbk
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Kupiejodaniels: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abeg who hate help. No be person una get good relationship with you dey hate? We no dine together! Before so why should I hate him. Sorry boy grow up and know the meaning so you can be able to differentiate it with like.
mubby4real:

And this is the particular hater he is sending bleep you message to
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Candyness:

Really? You hatin on a davido simply because he rich & u poor? Oh, my bad, thats life!
FFS is your brain so shallow?

Get the Bleep off my mention jare.
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by Candyness(f): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2018
samisj4real:
FFS is your brain so shallow?

Get the Bleep off my mention jare.

Davido remains rich my dear. You remain poor.
You know him,he dosent know u.
You keep dreaming. He stopped dreaming
Clearly you need prayers and i my dear, will pray 4u
Re: Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Candyness:

Davido remains rich my dear. You remain poor.
You know him,he dosent know u.
You keep dreaming. He stopped dreaming
Clearly you need prayers and i my dear, will pray 4u
You ain't thinking normal i suppose. You an ass-licker keep it up & please don't quote me again with your uncircumcised Brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) / Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.