Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Trust Me These Ankara Styles Are Worth Swooning Over - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trust Me These Ankara Styles Are Worth Swooning Over (1346 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Moyo Lawal Styles Are Defination Of Perfection / Moyo Lawal Styles Are Defination Of Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me These Ankara Styles Are Worth Swooning Over by Damilaredrey24(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2018
As a woman, much is expected from you especially when it comes to your appearance.
The way you look generally defines who you are, hence you need to be abreast of the latest styles.

It’s not cool to be unkempt, it’s a rather unappealing way to live, with such an appearance you would attract nothing but miscreants and lowlifes plus you would most certainly not find any opportunities.

SEE ALSO: THE BEST MID-WEEK ASO EBI STYLES FROM INSTAGRAM
https://owambefashion..com/2016/07/the-best-mid-week-aso-ebi-styles-from.html?m=1

In Nigeria Fashion is a way of life, hence it would be safe to say 70% of Nigerian women are fashionable so much so that it might appear haunting sometimes.
While we love fashion we have to congratulate ourselves because we have made sure that Ankara fashion is now known worldwide.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS
https://owambefashion..com/2018/12/trust-me-these-ankara-styles-are-worth.html?m=1

Re: Trust Me These Ankara Styles Are Worth Swooning Over by Wuraola01(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nice one @Op.

Love the styles

(1) (Reply)

Super Hot Bead Designs For Traditional Wedding In 2021: 2021 Bridal Bead Design. / How Do I Know A Real Jewelry. / Executive Suits For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.