Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items (39752 Views)

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigeria and Story that touch
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by lereinter(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Awon eyan lasan won ti ba eyan rere je

how will the family be encouraged again to help
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by wink2015(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
dingbang:
Housemaid Wanted For Theft; Carts Away With Employer's Items

The girl whose picture is being displayed is wanted by the Nigeria Police force, Ajah Lagos for carting away her employer's items. She hails from Ilesa and is a student of OSCOTECH ESA OKE, Osun State. Her employer was moved by compassion to assist her after her plea to work and earn money to prepare for school next year, she was also treated like an adopted daughter by her employer but decided to pay evil for good by carting away items after collecting her pay. As at the time of the report, the employer is still discovering lots of items missing in her home running into hundreds of thousands of naira.

If seen from the description on the picture above, please report to the nearest police station . Thanks.

WHAT ABOUT THE GUARANTOR?
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Mizsuccess2018(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cumtroller:

Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo

I just knew it will be an Afonja. Worthless child from worthless parents. I’ll be surprised if she isn’t a bastard.

Useless child. I wonder why Afonja’s never give their children good home training...

just watch your tongue, slowpoke.
As if your tribe is the best.
this shit happens everywhere
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by uhuns: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
dingbang:

The girl whose picture is being displayed is wanted by the Nigeria Police force, Ajah Lagos for carting away her employer's items. She hails from Ilesa and is a student of OSCOTECH ESA OKE, Osun State. Her employer was moved by compassion to assist her after her plea to work and earn money to prepare for school next year, she was also treated like an adopted daughter by her employer but decided to pay evil for good by carting away items after collecting her pay. As at the time of the report, the employer is still discovering lots of items missing in her home running into hundreds of thousands of naira.

If seen from the description on the picture above, please report to the nearest police station . Thanks.

At what age was she employed.? and what is the statutory employment age?.

a tongue boy.....hummmmm
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Epifanio(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cumtroller:

I just knew it will be an Afonja. Worthless child from worthless parents. I’ll be surprised if she isn’t a bastard.

Useless child. I wonder why Afonja’s never give their children good home training...
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Epifanio(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cumtroller:

ORDINARILY, YOU SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THOSE YOUR AKPU EATING SLUGS, WORTHLESS GIRLS WITH USELESS PARENTS WHO GIVE THEMSELVES UP TO BE RAPED BY MADMEN AND DOGS TO JOIN CULTS IN BIAFRALAND, OR TURN THEMSELVES INTO BABY FACTORY WORKERS.

VERY USELESS TRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Hassan88(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
No disturb me
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Being tomboy alone would make it difficult to identify her

All she has to do is fix braids and start wearing dresses and, poof! Vanished into thin air!

1 Like

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
female but tomboy..wat sort of description is dat? well only in nigeria.
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Passionate888: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
I just know say na afonja.. Yo-robber
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by ikemesit4477: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
No reward! I live close to Esa oke
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Brownshugar69: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Ordinary poverty induced alleged pilferage she's declared wanted shaperly while our politicians are stealing billions of dollars and walking freely with police protection.

Lord Lugard needs to be transferred to the intensive punishment department of hell for forcing this contraption called Nigeria on us.

So if armed robbers attack you in your house this night and rob you off everything you have. Then tomorrow they are caught. Since politicians are stealing billions we shoul let the robbers go?
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Don't know why some people won't conduct check on whoever will be coming to stay with them, the days are evil, one has to be careful, she pretended to be saint, but she was not.
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by MartinBond(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
she could be her lesbian partner for all we care..
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by mtngloetiartel: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Tomboy or burhariboy which one we go take
d one dey give you. Oloju kokoro
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Yankee101: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
People never learn

That's why people of old built boy's quarters so they keep them away from the main house

◄ Matthew 7:6 ►
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by ylaa(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
not nice. now minus one for those in need
this people will never help anyone again
what and what did she cart away?
may she never go scot free
amen

dingbang:

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Stanweezy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
There is something fishy about the employer, you knew she's a tomboy yet u employed her, now she absconded with ur money you now remembered she's a tomboy... Why don't u address her to the public by her name wrt her gender
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by seunlly(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is my secondary school mate
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by seunlly(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
MartinBond:
she could be her lesbian partner for all we care..
We went to school together, she never did such thing.

People change

1 Like

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by dododawa1: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cumtroller:

racism
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by seunlly(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
uhuns:

At what age was she employed.? and what is the statutory employment age?.

a tongue boy.....hummmmm

Oponu ode!

Tongue boy ko
Liver boy ni

1 Like

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by PrinceBBlack(m): 1:11am On Dec 12, 2018
dingbang:

Lamo
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by DateMynd44(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2018
bedspread:
Female but a Tomboy!!
I don't understand. what's a tomboy?
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:

Any rewards?
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by dingbang(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
germanized:

Any rewards?
yes.
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
dingbang:
yes.

Drop ur contact number... Let us talk.
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by dingbang(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
germanized:

Drop ur contact number... Let us talk.
Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by ultimatekint(m): 4:15am On Mar 06, 2019

1 Share

Re: Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items by FrankSamantha: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
dingbang:

wow this is super sad. Imagine that the family was trying to help and she had to pay them like that. I am sure they didn't even check if she provided the right address upon employment- also not the family's fault, sometimes it is due to busy schedule. I for one like to use agencies who handles the aspect of verification and reliability. I also understand some agencies are even worse than picking house maid by yourself because I have also had the experience of not so good agency but since i started using MaidbyPhoenix in Abuja, i have somewhat relaxed because the difference is clear as they do their background work and even train the domestic worker. if i need another maid for some reason i still get from them at no extra cost. If you are unsure where to get maids and cleaners in Abuja, you can check them out at http:///2XdKPpL . I think this is their Abuja Number: 09097293933. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University / Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Edo (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.