Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please Help With The Artist Name Or Tittle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help With The Artist Name Or Tittle (270 Views)

As A Christian, Do You Listen To Songs Based On The Lyrics, Or The Artist? / Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil? / PHOTO NEWS: Ijaw Nationalist Mike Ekayama Loyibo Bags Chieftancy Tittle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With The Artist Name Or Tittle by Daniel2289(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2018
It is a gospel song. I don't know the singer or tittle. I can only remember some lyrics

I never see anyone like you.. they say can any good come out of nazareth. can any good thing come out of me. Aka Jehovah ne mema.

That's some of the lyric I can remember. pls help.
Re: Please Help With The Artist Name Or Tittle by Ardour(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Just type d lyrics u can remember on google,dnt wori it wil do d needful.

FTC, Just for d record
grin

Opened this account today

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / The Danger Of Premature Success / Keep Fighting The Good Fight Of Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.