Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) (27483 Views)

Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Alejob: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
You got punked
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by ameh99: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Just winning one big match after a very long time and they’ve started throwing abuses....

If I say most Chelsea fans are tout now them go vex

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
And one stupid newspaper gave him the platform to even talk.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by TheStrongest: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
mytime24:
Kolo
Fine girl, how are u
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racism will forever continue as long as white is symbol of holiness and black is the symbol of evil..
Come to think of it,they say the angels are white and they say devil was once an angel,that certainly means that the devil is white..
Am I right?
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Racism will not end in the life. As long as white symbolizes holiness and purity, while black symbolizes evil and bad.

And the black foools worship white jesus and arabian allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by panmunium(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
That insult is totally unacceptable
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Beface(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
HarunaWest:
See how Sterling kept smiling...Positive Energy
When he know say he better pass the person way dey talk, why he no go smile!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racism can never come to an end .my days in abroad I claimed to be deaf to most racial comment and action . It's even more embarrassing when actions are taken then words . Sometimes you move in the same bus or train, the white folks there steps away leaving you as if you have leprosy.
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
ok someone lost his job and tickets for engaging in racial abuse but on our dear nairaland ppl engage in tribal insults like deres no trouble
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by wildchild1: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmmm

Christmas promo still ongoing on all club and country jerseys, order while the promo last...check my signature
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dem don ruin the man life e don apologise make dem kuku leave the man na abi na till dem suck em blood finish bfre dem go leave am?
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
lilmax:
all these Chelsea fan sef, man city won you guys 2-0 because of anger you start racism....smh
Cant you read that the fan admitted that he verbally abused him.
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Pope22(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
I dont know why I hate Chelsea fans, always behaving like touts
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Racism will not end in the life. As long as white symbolizes holiness and purity, while black symbolizes evil and bad.

You're not black, you're brown. Oyinbo is not white, he's pink.

Renew your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Blacksavage: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
;Dc Sterling you know even mind em..
White people with black brain
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Larryslim:
Racism will forever continue as long as white is symbol of holiness and black is the symbol of evil..
Come to think of it,they say the angels are white and they say devil was once an angel,that certainly means that the devil is white..
Am I right?
Racism will forever thrive as long as sports exist

The same way Jesus is portrayed as a white man while the devil is portrayed as a black man cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Realest shit I’ve heard so far....
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sportdab:
A Chelsea fan who was accused of racially abusing Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling has admitted to it, but insists he is not a racist.

60-year-old, Colin Wing was caught on camera among a host of other Chelsea fans screaming at Sterling in the Premier League match at Stamford Bridge.

Speaking in an interview with the Daily Mail, Mr Wing has said he lost his job and his season ticket at Chelsea due to the incident.

However, Wing also said he didn't abuse Sterling racially, saying that wasn’t the case, and that he called him a “manc c***” instead.

“I’m deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad,” he told the Daily Mail.

“But I didn’t call him a black c---, I called him a Manc c---.

"I offer him an unreserved apology. Even if it wasn’t racist, it’s not right what I said. Even the swearing is bad – but I got carried away.

"I was completely out of order, but I’ve lost my job and my season ticket now so everybody’s got what they wanted. So why can’t they leave me alone?"

MySportDab report Despite having the identities of the men involved police are still yet to make any arrests three days on from the incident.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/chelsea-fan-admits-verbally-abusing.html

does it mean chelsea fans everywhere are like APC. They can brag, they fight, they can curse. To the guy that lost his job, take heart bt next remember that u are u in England that has working law not nigeria.
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Has TRIBALISM ended.
Please which one is WORSE..??
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by shine12: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
africandollar:
This is good riddance, if you've ever been a victim of racial abuse you would relate. Sterling could be smiling but deep down inside he's bleeding.

No one was born a racist but negative influence reshapens one's mind, I was on a plane once and the white kid in the seat in front of me was smiling and playing with me and I responded friendly but the mum would have none of it, she pulled the child away and warned him to seat still.

This is a [b]curse of being black [/b]and even the rich black ones like Oprah Winfrey are not exempted.

I agree with all you said except that its a curse for being black. Its stupidity on her part. Why do we forgive her stupidity and bigotry and say its a curse on your part.

Racial issue is a whole topic on its own. Some white people now relate as progressive and tolerant which basically means they've educated themselves and open to understanding what generally had a blanket aspersion over it. Some have relinquished the myth that promotes white privilege and some white people still believe the black man is under his feet.
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Lordseyad(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
This racism ish sef.....

Abeg who go spons me go abroad.... make dem like call me any name, I no go even feel am.... So far I'm not attacked, mehn I no see any sort of racism wey fit affect me
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
...chelsea supporters always in the news for a bad reason...similar thing happened 2 years ago when some chelsea fans made racist comments on a black man in the paris metro, following a champions league match in paris...they never learn, they never change...
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by movetoca: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
You see he was fired from his job by another white man. If it was in Nigeria his fellow tribal Men and women will threaten you with thunder for sacking their brother. This is the difference between a civilized society and one that may never develop till year 3018. Respect
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by donbenie(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Chelsea Fans,na so them dey do anywhere them dey..the other day na for France their madness started..even for Naija na so so noise them dey make..
Agbero Club.. grin
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Racism is here to stay, no matter how hard we try to fight it. Here on Nairaland, tribalism is one thing I don't seem to understand. How you guys keep on abusing each other but scream racism when a white folk talks.

What pains me the most is how blacks or Black American as they are preferably called always spew hate on Africans, their fellow black men. They don't ever admit that they are Africans.
I don't know about you but the Black race is the most racist set of beings I have ever come across.
Most of their sitcoms, series and the likes about black culture simply points towards racism about the whites, but it is cool since it is about the black race.

Truth be told, if I ever had the chance to come back to this life, I want to come as a white man.
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
africandollar:
This is good riddance, if you've ever been a victim of racial abuse you would relate. Sterling could be smiling but deep down inside he's bleeding.

No one was born a racist but negative influence reshapens one's mind, I was on a plane once and the white kid in the seat in front of me was smiling and playing with me and I responded friendly but the mum would have none of it, she pulled the child away and warned him to seat still.

This is a curse of being black and even the rich black ones like Oprah Winfrey are not exempted.
Your conclusion may be correct, but what if her reason for restraining the child was because you were just a stranger and she didn't see it fit for the child to play with strangers?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Jaypop22: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Some Nigerians are worst than so called racist. How do you you explain an unrepentant tribslist or ethnic jingoist?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by femi4: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
lilmax:
all these Chelsea fan sef, man city won you guys 2-0 because of anger you start racism....smh
your eyes must be laterally inverted
Re: Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) by Dlapezzi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
trying to make a bold statement and sounding stupid at the same fecking time
Triangles1:
Chelsea fans are bold to admit their errors and face charges not like manshit and manuseles.

The guy above stating Chelsea fans to be agbero, may be you just start watching foot ball when DSTV arrived Nigeria, go and found out about Liverpool, Man United, Westham United fans. Without Chelsea footballs is meaning less, Jose morinho left Spanish league and their eclassico bocome Turkish cup, most of this thugs attitude are the salt taste to football, why the F. A ban them for the main time instead of banning them forever as they already know without thugs football is nothing because in a auditorium of 20,000 peoples there must be 20 insane able people among them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Ibiam Nigeria's First Goalkeeper (Picture) / Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas / Erling Haaland Breaks Premier League Record For Most Goals In A Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.