Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (96925 Views)

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Guyman02: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tileda Moni is working, they don't even what is in the manifesto of APC or PDP cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Lawrry(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Joblessness
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by isiuzo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
bettercreature:
10k isn’t bad after all
E b like say u don collect ur own
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch the Aftermath of Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi, PDP Southwest campaign in Ibadan, Oyo State.

After their campaign, some Yoruba women and men came with brooms to sweep and clean up the place. They were shouting, screaming "Atiku oleeeee!"

They sang a song in Yoruba.

The reactions to the video are divided. While some claim Atiku has no place in Southwest, others claim the people that came to sweep and shout 'Atiku Ole' were 'paid' by APC and 'bribed' with tradermoni.

Whatever may be the case, watch the here and make you contributions.

See reactions.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/aftermath-of-atikus-campaign-in-ibadan.html?m=1
am sure the educated people in yuruba will be ashamed of this awkward behavior

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Pruwa: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
It is all politics Jor
PDP members cannot obviously do this na
It is the opposition party work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Isobug: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
bettercreature:
10k isn’t bad after all

10k Isn't bad?.......compare yourself with their children

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by PureMe01: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

If you think Atiku can win in Oyo state, you can believe anything.

who's talking about atiku/buhari winning in oyo?U Sound Like Someone Loosing Hope Already grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by bettercreature(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
isiuzo:

E b like say u don collect ur own
Ofcourse!
Isobug:

10k Isn't bad?.......compare yourself with their children
I am better than their children
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch the Aftermath of Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi, PDP Southwest campaign in Ibadan, Oyo State.

After their campaign, some Yoruba women and men came with brooms to sweep and clean up the place. They were shouting, screaming "Atiku oleeeee!"

They sang a song in Yoruba.

The reactions to the video are divided. While some claim Atiku has no place in Southwest, others claim the people that came to sweep and shout 'Atiku Ole' were 'paid' by APC and 'bribed' with tradermoni.

Whatever may be the case, watch the here and make you contributions.

See reactions.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/aftermath-of-atikus-campaign-in-ibadan.html?m=1
Yorubas and their show of shame, after they will say they are the most educated people in Nigeria not knowing that after the Northerns next is yorubas in high number of iti.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Olatunji1929: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Yeah yeah. Bring it on.

Since you refused to learn from GEJ's stupidity in insulting Yorubas, we would teach you the lesson your parents failed to give you.

Any Yoruba person who votes for Peter Obi is a bastard.
omo ale ni baban laku baba re ati iya re oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Okoyeeboz: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
PureMe01:
who's talking about atiku/buhari winning in oyo?U Sound Like Someone Loosing Hope Already grin grin

Losing, not loosing.

Atiku isn't gonna lose, he's going to loooooooooose.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by bossrillboss: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
hmmmmn..gangartua gaga..higi haga politics.I taya for naija politics joor.
Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Agugbadin: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Poverty is a big problem in Nigeria, the people you see in that crowd were paid to carry out that action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by celeiyke: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
APC should just use the money they use to bribe the women to start agbo business for those women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by kumakunta: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Yeah yeah. Bring it on.

Since you refused to learn from GEJ's stupidity in insulting Yorubas, we would teach you the lesson your parents failed to give you.

I and my family stand by you 100%

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Okoyeeboz: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olatunji1929:
omo ale ni baban laku baba re ati iya re oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

Lmaooooo

This useless pig is already frustrated at the prospect of losing.

Let me tell you the fact, the SW would never join useless bastards like Daniel and akotiletas like Fayose to vote Obi.

Osinbajo would help Buhari win in the SW and the gap would be wide. We are waiting for Atiku to release money so they we can eat his money and then vote Buhari.

As for your insults, print them out and hand them over to your father. They are more appropriate for him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by puretayo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Do you know that reading comments is even more interesting than the post itself......in case you are with me just hit like ..... grin

#ATIKULATED/OBI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by kumakunta: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Pray that your hate for Igbos doesn't kill you.
Pray for your kinsmen who hate yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Yeah yeah. Bring it on.

starting from u.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by PureMe01: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Losing, not loosing.

Atiku isn't gonna lose, he's going to loooooooooose.
whichever way,words of consolation grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Okoyeeboz: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
celeiyke:
APC should just use the money they use to bribe the women to start agbo business for those women

Gala and fan yogo business is better.

I heard Ipob refugees in Lagos use 2k to start gala and fan yogo business.

Once you have a flat head, the carton of gala balances well on it.

12 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Okoyeeboz: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
igwefivestar:
starting from u.

Obi, Atiku and Pdp would be taught a painful lesson in the SW. I am assure you of that.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Kbidi: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Its in there DNA to always behave this way.... It started long ago....Sellout because of a plate of asaro ( porridge yam) And they will still be the ones complaining hardship o....Well February is close by...we go see how it pans out....won ti da nko ko mo....aya won lenu. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Yeah yeah. Bring it on.

meanwhile the west vote is not in our plans. We already knw that Tinubu has finish their brain. They can't think straight again. That is why we want atiku to focus in north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol
"Atiku Ole"
Ibadan people ehn... Una fit kill person with mouth.
Those who have already Atikulated and Obituated won't like this grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by MrPaul2: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Rubbish! Were they suppose to clean the place without a broom? How many real corrupt leaders has APC government successful cleaned. They should change their logo jor

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Obi, Atiku and Pdp would be taught a painful lesson in the SW. I am assure you of that.
and u, osibanjo, Buhari, APC. Will be humiliated in SS and SE I am assuring u that too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Okoyeeboz: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
igwefivestar:
meanwhile the west vote is not in our plans. We already knw that Tinubu has finish their brain. They can't think straight again. That is why we want atiku to focus in north

Which North?

Abakaliki North or Epon Ojuku North Local Government?

Out of the 19 Northern states, Atiku won't win more than 6. Those 7 are Benue, Taraba, Gombe, Plateau and 2 others.

Atiku is from Adamawa and Buhari would double Atiku's votes in Adamawa.

Meanwhile, your votes in the entire SE is not up to the votes in just 2 Northern states. You SE already have the lowest voter registration for the coming elections.

I really pity any unfortunate person you support.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Mrsimplexvi: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
kumakunta:

Pray for your kinsmen who hate yorubas.
I don't think Igbo's actually hate yourubas... if I should hate a yourba man, it should be because of his dirtiness and much noise making... for me I don't think hate exist my side... you guys should keep hating we Igbo's... I don't care,

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan by Okoyeeboz: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
igwefivestar:
and u, osibanjo, Buhari, APC. Will be humiliated in SS and SE I am assuring u that too.

Lies.

Edo is it not an APC state?
Imo nko?

Just watch what would happen.

Buhari woul get a chunk of votes from the SE and SS. You would cry rigging and Fakorede would flog nonsense out of you guys in Rivers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.