Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

To The Applicants It May Care - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To The Applicants It May Care (521 Views)

2014/2015 Unilag Post Graduate (masters) Applicants / Another Esut Admission List Is Out For 2011/2012 Applicants / Convenant University Applicants. Post Ur Cusat Scores Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Applicants It May Care by 22okezie: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
This is to inform all those who wish to go into pre degree/science for this 2010/2011 program in Absu that the form will be soon be available. I'm also an aspirant and incase if anybody wants to do the program let he or she get me updated so that we can plan and know how to lay our eggs. The cost of doing pre degree program in Absu is low comparable to others i have known. What he or she needs to do is that the person has to be serious in the program so that at the end of the second semester exam he or she will be able to meet up with 50%. The person is also expected to write JAMB.
Anybody that has any problem in his or her O'level can still do the program but before the end of the program the person is expected to rewrite the exam to make sure that the subjects are complete for main admission. There are some other things the person is expeted to fulfill before the program starts. The program like i have said before is a very cheap one but very costly if the person fails to bend down and read in the cost of doing the stuff, you know what that means" no pain no gain" (no admission). For further enquirres call me on : 08038431861, or post me in my email : emmaezesco@yahoo.com. Night call is acceptable. Be wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Attention Pls / Pre-degree / Reliable And Convenient Way To Study In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.