Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

You Also Can Float Laptop Business - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Also Can Float Laptop Business (573 Views)

Laptop Business / Laptop Business / The Million Naira Laptop Business And How The Ikeja Boys Are Raking It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Also Can Float Laptop Business by olamathins(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hello House,

Do you know you can get a fairly used laptop for as low as 6000 naira, do a little work on it and then sell for as high as the computer village market price (35k and above)?

Yes you read that right. I will give you the address of the importers of where to get those cheap laptops here in Nigeria (imported directly from USA). I will teach you laptop repair (if need be). This is what i do myself and i can assure you it is a lucrative business in the present day nigeria if you are still thinking of what you can lay your hand on in the face of unemployment that cripples the youth of this country. Imagine buying a laptop for 10k and then sell for 45k! Even if you managed to sell just three in a month, that is not a waste of time afterall. Or is it?

The ikeja boys we never be happy this secret is licked, but what can they do about it? This is the same way they get their laptop and then sell to us at exorbitant price at computer village. You too can do it. That is what i do myself, and i can tell you, it worth investing on

How do i get customers? Well i will give you the tips i use if you are interested. The detail is in an ebook for pick up at a token, you will be glad you did.

Call or email me if you are interested. rewardlink75@gmail.com 07032060088 is the number to call.

Pls note I'm not just out to sell one of those untested ebooks, i wrote this from my personal experience, and i assure you all of us can now succeed!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fast Internet Modem For My Desktop. / Online Shop Script Needed / Learn Ms-word, Excel,powerpoint And Internet In 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.