Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Blessing To My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Blessing To My Life (447 Views)

Your Opinion (dangote Refinery A Blessing To The Masses Or..) / Naira Redesign: A Curse Or A Blessing To You / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blessing To My Life by emzry1: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
I urgently need someone to bless me with an idea that I can use to make some money to be able to take cater for my needs. As I am typing right now I have my laptop, my android and my website (socccerprime.com.ng) and I still can't make a dime. I'm almost depressed and tired of everything. I've learnt so many things here on nairaland and I strongly believe that there's one person here who has that Idea that I need to be able to utilize the best of myself. All I ask is for someone here to be a blessing to my life by mentoring me into anything that I can do to come out of this state that I'm in. Someone should help please. Thank you all as I anticipate.
Re: A Blessing To My Life by Cogs(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
What skills do you have handily, and what can you do on your own without computers or phone?
Re: A Blessing To My Life by emzry1: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cogs:
What skills do you have handily, and what can you do on your own without computers or phone?
I'm currently in 500l civil engineering. I sometimes work at the site [building] but for now there isn't any work at the site.
Re: A Blessing To My Life by emzry1: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cogs:
truth be told I feel happier working online. I love the internet.
Re: A Blessing To My Life by Cogs(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
emzry1:
truth be told I feel happier working online. I love the internet.

Since you prefer to work online,
You must know that working online is not like working physically, it is more like a gamble.

Only if you are highly skilled, experience with a lot of reference can get you real jobs online.

There 1001 and people that render the same service you want to render and some times cheaper than yours.

So you must be really ready.
Re: A Blessing To My Life by emzry1: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cogs:

Since you prefer to work online,
You must know that working online is not like working physically, it is more like a gamble.

Only if you are highly skilled, experience with a lot of reference can get you real jobs online.

There 1001 and people that render the same service you want to render and some times cheaper than yours.

So you must be really ready.
what's your advice boss?
Re: A Blessing To My Life by Cogs(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
By the way, to work online,
You must have very good internet source,
Steady subscription or WIFI
Good long lasting laptop, very good smartphone
Experience with internet useful and tricks.

All these can be a good start sha
Re: A Blessing To My Life by Cogs(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
emzry1:
what's your advice boss?

Boss, lol!

Kindly let's continue offline
Re: A Blessing To My Life by emzry1: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cogs:

Boss, lol!

Kindly let's continue offline, 08090860491 Whatsapp
will message you on whatsapp
Re: A Blessing To My Life by Proselling: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
If you are in Lagos and are not afraid of hard work then take a plunge into the intriguing world of FMCG sales and watch your capital grow and reproduce profits in geometrical proportions.

I prefer that you have a business endeavour that is offline and consistent in daily earnings and then you spend some time exploring the rather uncertain terrain of online business.

Nevertheless, the choice is yours. .

Best regards.
Re: A Blessing To My Life by emzry1: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Proselling:
If you are in Lagos and are not afraid of hard work then take a plunge into the intriguing world of FMCG sales and watch your capital grow and reproduce profits in geometrical proportions.

I prefer that you have a business endeavour that is offline and consistent in daily earnings and then you spend some time exploring the rather uncertain terrain of online business.

Nevertheless, the choice is yours. .

Best regards.
thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

AGO Import / Men's Quality shirt, Get Value For Your Money / Naira Appreciates On Election Day Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.