Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Arochukwu State Constituency – Redemption Mandate 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arochukwu State Constituency – Redemption Mandate 2019 (220 Views)

APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency / 2023:chief Ike Okorafor Bows To Pressure To Run For Arochukwu State Constituency / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arochukwu State Constituency – Redemption Mandate 2019 by peoplesociety: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
The idea of constituent unity is not simple to define. There is not one single factor to which it can be traced. It is essentially a sentiment of unity. The resultant of many forces, community of race and language, aspiration and above all historical development.

The presence or absence of any one or more of these factors does not necessarily imply the presence or absence of a spirit of unity. The example of the people of America shows that race is doubtful importance. The Swiss defy difficulties presented by a variety of languages. The history of the Jews shows it may be the aspiration towards the recovery of a homeland rather than possession of one that is important.
Constituent unity is essentially spiritual in character, a sentiment, the will of the people to live together in peace, such that social heritage becomes distinctively their own.

I enjoin the people of Arochukwu state constituency to couregeously tell the world that they can disregard party line, language and brotherhood in becoming one entity under the candidature of “Hon. Kalu Kalu Ulu”.

What are the consequences of the last elections to Abia state House of Assembly and the acceptance of the constituents including the opposition and few individuals. I did not want to mention this because some of us are constructively in the opposition that is viewed as a democratic tonic. Right now, the constituency has accepted the candidature of Hon. Kalu Kalu Ulu, even the opposition parties and individuals except few radicals.

The people say it is unfair to challenge this lofty ambition of “Hon. Ulu” because he embraces all the good ideas of all and their visionary ideologies.

The first productive consequence of this is that for the first time in our history to have a quality and likeable consensus candidate with an overwhelming support. A candidate with the endorsement of both teachers and the staff of the local government.

It is like anything that had not happened in our constituency, everybody agreeing to something, certainly we have a common purpose; and because we have a purpose, it has to become a developed and peaceful state constituency before 2023 with the representation from Hon. Kalu Ulu; should everybody both the opposition and supporters to this lofty ambition sink their differences and combine thoughts on how to forge Arochukwu state constituency ahead in terms of development involving technology and human resources. Opposition comes up once a while, people do quarrel too. But basically, the difference has to be swept under the carpet so that we can achieve enormous unity under Hon. Kalu Kalu Ulu’s presence in the Abia State House of Assembly on behalf of Arochukwu State Constituency. Such that when we go out to compete,we thereby open our economy, we conform and meet the world we go there as one team through a reliable, tested and visionary representation.

We can quarrel in the local arena, we can also have domestic differences,, but when we go to the field with a competent, reliable and experienced public servant in the caliber of Kalu Kalu Ulu, we become great and one team. That is a great achievement. The reason for all these is that we have created a mindset for the future.

This can be realized through unbiased patriotic support to our mission candidate with a vision, who is no other person than Hon. Kalu Kalu Ulu, the man that is flying the flag of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) for Arochukwu State Constituency in Abia State.

We are willing to make sacrifices; this is important as I have to stress to you something which you know that is the process of reform and change of our developmental indices, you know development is always costly, difficult, painful and it is hell to go through. It is hard to motivate and get people to do the things today which you need to do if you are going to have a good tomorrow. But because of our mindset, we are able to say, good I have got the world in my hands today, just last week, last year and all the time because I must build the future. It is future orientation. You will see the outcome because it pays.

We have enormous sense of optimism, we are so optimistic and this is extremely important, many people and societies believe and say they are crippled. They are crippled by the possessive sense of pessimism. We have developed enormous self-confidence, crippled? Sometimes, I worry about this because at times it goes to the point of arrogance. Nothing justifies arrogance, rather self-confidence is palpable. We think we can do anything; we think we can do it and every Nigerian says I can do it. Yes I can!. So it has contributed massively to economic growth by establishing quality unity at the state constituency level with consensus and peaceful ideas embedded on Hon. Kalu Kalu Ulu, we can now get on with the job of development and material process, other forms which we could not do before because we were diverted by political indifference and so on.

I would suggest that these are tremendous payoffs for what is a very simple thing which we did, perhaps it sounds accidental, but let us manage this creation of unity.

Most people lie in their past, you will see that they belabor the past all the time. In my view, my constituency, Arochukwu State Constituency is stuck in the future; in everything we do, we do them in order to produce the future which we want, what is the future? The future is to develop our constituency to be really great; to de-emphasise the past and realize a progressive development with our full support for Hon. Ulu to make the house of Assembly. So what does mindset create? We are now prepared to vote redemption mandate today in order to have much better future with a visionary candidate, a tested and trusted man for the people. Vote redemption mandate to secure the future.

Divine Chibuonu Eje

(1) (Reply)

Buratai: Exemplary Leadership Perches Another Garland / MACBAN Threatened Anglican Bishops For Asking Buhari To Declare Them Terrorists / Atiku’s Assent To Peace Pact, An Afterthought- Bmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.