Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Abuja Vibes Don't Feel Good For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Vibes Don't Feel Good For Buhari (382 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo / Reps Angry, Deny Collecting Signatures For Buhari’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Vibes Don't Feel Good For Buhari by Naijiant: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abuja, Nigeria's once-gleaming and supposedly modern capital, mainly built in the 1990s, seems to be a shadow of its former self.  Yours truly spent the last weekend there and tried to gauge the national mood with the 2019 presidential (s)election less than three months away.

On the drive to Gwarimpa from the airport, my host was already complaining about how bad things are.  The guy works in a bank and is relatively well off, but he said he knew many people who have moved abroad or are trying to make that move.  This he put down to the mismanagement of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration.  You wouldn't know how bad things are from the road from the airport, with posters and billboards of Buhari and his vice president Yemi Osinbajo, asking voters for four more years.  Throughout my stay, I didn't see a single poster for any of the opposition.  You would have thought Buhari was the only candidate for president.  Maybe he had set up a "task force" to remove all opposition posters.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/abuja-vibes-dont-feel-good-for-buhari/
Re: Abuja Vibes Don't Feel Good For Buhari by daddytime(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
People are vexing in Abuja o...everybody humble I swear. They all do kabu kabu these days to and from work.

It is well...
Re: Abuja Vibes Don't Feel Good For Buhari by pedrilo: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
life was better under GEJ

(1) (Reply)

You can Avoid Dying on Election Day. / Kogi House Of Assembly Kicks Out Lawmaker For Dumping APC For PDP / Okey Ezeh Is Our Candidate In Imo – Sdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.