Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Great Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Great Nairalanders. (581 Views)

Great Nairalanders Like Our Face Book Page / Great Nairalanders. / Honour & Gratitude To Great Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Nairalanders. by femmy2010(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
As anonymous as Nairalanders on Nairaland are,many have taken it upon themselves to continually influence and impact positively on the life of many fellow NLers and guest alike.
These great men and women need to be celebrated and appreciated.
This thread is for them.
For me I would celebrate Seun for given us a voice and an avenue for thousands to contribute regarding many prevailing issues.Siena for his ever reliable input on the auto section of Nairaland and Aisha2 the one with a great heart for promoting the sowing of what I know would be a fruitful seed in the life of others.
Lets hear yours.
Happy new month.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wise Choice To Have A Better Future,the Time Is Now: / 2008 Honda Accord For Urgent Sale! / Spear Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.