Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Women Entrepreneurs- Bellbill Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Women Entrepreneurs- Bellbill Media (184 Views)

Women Entrepreneurs / Keystone Bank Wins ‘best Bank In Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Award’ In U.S. / Women Entrepreneurs - The Key To Women Empowerment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Entrepreneurs- Bellbill Media by Dupsysalmah(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses
Today, permit me to crush on a beautiful, elegant and powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.
Join me in this interview session with our  Radio Jagaban (Radio Presenter), a public speaker, the CEO of Bellbill Media in person of Mrs Usman Bello Bilikis

1. Please introduce yourself and your business.

My name is Usman Bello Bilikis, am a wife, mum, a presenter, public speaker and an entrepreneur. I am a presenter on AIT, Faaji fm, 106.5 fm, Ajr radio 101.1 fm, 107.1 sweet fm. I am the creative director of Bellbill Media. Bellbill came into existence almost a year now as a result of organic and people calling me to host event and red carpet for them. So, I thought I could make a lasting memory and make business out of it since city people didn’t grow on a blink. I am planning on going into print soon…Insha Allah

2. What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?

No one inspired me

3. Is your family supportive of you being a working mother or a mompreneur?

Initially, it was hell but is getting balanced now!

Continue..................https://www.entrepreneurmuslimmoms.com/women-entrepreneurs-bellbill-media/

(1) (Reply)

Carrying Out The Best Possible SMSF Setup Is Highly Important / Buy And Sell Faster And Safer This Yuletide On Snapup / Master A Lifetime Earner Before 2018 Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.