Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold (713 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by romeoetin(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerian Singer and vocalist who go by the stage name Simi has comfirmed age long dating rumors with singer Adekunle Gold. The singer who shared Instagram post reviewed the love they had for each other and how supportive Gold has been to her musical career. She shared a picture of them both kissing on stage on her show "SIMI LIVE IN LAGOS" on Sunday December 9th.

She wrote:

God knew what He was doing when our paths crossed. Ur support is immense; ur love is overwhelming in the best way. Thank you Champ @adekunlegold
I can’t wait for you to bring it at ur own shows on the 13th, 14th, 15th. Tickets in his bio.

Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
sad
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ogede
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by Ehiscotch(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is just her returning the favor for his message of support for her and not the confirmation of anything.

It would be too early to break the ice on the relationship; they'd rather keep us guessing for publicity measure.
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by Nature8(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cool cheesy
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by dollytino4real(f): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
gold wan chew her lips
Re: Simi Confirms Dating Rumors With Ace Artiste Adekunle Gold by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin another ugly couple thrash heading to front page

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense I will buy it

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Ex-husband Responsible’ – Etinosa Idemudia / Female Wizkid’s Fan stopped From Committing Suicide For Not Meeting Wizkid / Alleged Thunderous Slap: I Did Not Touch Kiss Daniel Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.