Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,564 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Tuesday, December 11,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Tuesday, December 11,2018 (186 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Christian Church (cocin) In Yobe State Starts Christmas Carol Today (24/11/2018) / RCCG Sunday School For Nov 11, 2018 : TOPIC –the Early Church: A Model For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Tuesday, December 11,2018 by femoint007(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 11, 2018) - *Operating On The Right Side*

1.Lord Jesus, I worship You, because You are the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, except through You.

2.Thank You Jesus, for the grace to come to You, and to accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, frustrate and reverse every inch of backsliding in me, and take me back to the narrow road, that leads to eternal life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me abide in You, and You, in me, forever, in Jesus' name.

7.Lord Jesus, when You shall come, please, let me still be found in You.

8.Father, please, bring me to the right side of Your purpose for my life, and cause me to begin to succeed where I have been failing, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every plan of satan concerning the life, family and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, be frustrated and scattered, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Joel In Igala Language Download / Transformative World Resources / God Places Our Character Development Over Our Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.