Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Atiku Will Become President In 2019 - Dr Fayemiwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Will Become President In 2019 - Dr Fayemiwo (532 Views)

How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku Will Become President In 2019 - Dr Fayemiwo by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/120718.html

SPECIAL CHRISTIAN WALK PROPHECY OPEN LETTER TO ALHAJI ABUBAKAR ATIKU-TRIPLE A, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, PDP ON WHY AND HOW YOU WILL BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ON JUNE 12, 2019

HOW TO WIN THE FEBRUARY 16, 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? Mr. Atiku, I didn't reckon with you as the winner of the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria until the True Lord God Almighty drew my attention to it. There were three political moves you made which confirmed the Voice of the Holy Spirit and the Divine Hands of the Sovereign Lord God Almighty. The first was your choice of Peter Obi as your running mate/vice-president. The Holy Spirit revealed to us on Thursday November 23, 2017-last year-that the former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi would be your vice-president. Here were our exact words as published in this column last year:-"Former Gov. Peter Obi should not give up and quit politics as there is a national role for him to play very soon in Nigeria. Willie Obiano will make it to his second term, but again, can APGA remain as one and minority political party? Obiano will have his mind to make in the next political re-alignment about to occur in Nigeria. Gov. Willie Obiano should go and reconcile quickly with Peter Obi, if he intends to return for a second term this year in 2017 for the governorship election. Ifeanyi Ubah should support Obiano as Ubah will not win. The rest political gladiators should wait till 2021 after Obiano's second term is done. The Ubah Brothers should pray against sudden death of one of their own" Published Thursday November 23, 2017 and here is the link:

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/112317.html

The second deft political move made by you was insistence and persistent resolve to reconcile and make up with former President Olusegun Obasanjo. Many Nigerians often wonder why the support of Obasanjo matters in Nigerian politics; against the ugly backdrop of the fact he has no electoral value. He didn't even win his own local government area as president so what is the big deal about courting him politically? In spiritual matters, the Grace of the True Lord God Almighty is very important. There are a handful of leaders on earth given the rare privilege of governing their nations twice. Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo is one of them and that could only be by God's Divine Grace and Favour. I am not a fan of the man known as Olusegun Obasanjo, but I am not God Almighty. It is spiritually dangerous to belittle and ridicule a man or woman who has God's Divine Grace and Favour. I spared intensely with a respected man of God; Pa Sunday Coffee Mbang, Prelate Emeritus of the Methodist Church of Nigeria on this issue sometime ago. As God made it known: "For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

The third and final deft political move you made was the appointment of Dr Bukola Abubakar Saraki, the Senate President as Director-General of your Presidential Campaign Organization. Immediately you clinched the presidential ticket, you needed the support of your co-aspirants for party unity and solidarity. You learned from what happened in Jos Plateau State in 1993 and this is why experience cannot be bought but lived. In Presidential Politics, these initial political moves are very significant, because they give voters inkling on how the presidential aspirant will govern ultimately as president. The reason why Nigeria is in a mess under President Buhari right now is that, we do not know who is really in charge. The presidency is an imperial position, where the buck stops at the desk of the president. Too many cooks spoilt the broth in any political party where the president wants to appear as a consensus-builder and carry all people along. That was why President Buhari could not assemble a team in his cabinet almost a year into his victory in 2015, because he doesn't understand the dynamics of presidential politics. That is why his government has been hijacked by a cabal, which his wife alluded to few days ago, because the president is not active, has problems with his health and is just simply intellectually lazy to understand the imperial powers of "winner takes all" in presidential politics. Nigerians didn't vote for Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Isa Funtua in 2015, but today this Unholy Trinity has taken over the affairs of our government and running the show inside Aso Rock. The bizarre show will come to an inevitable end in 70 days time in the Precious Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen. Thank God, you Atiku Abubakar understood all these and will not give any lame excuse for not turning things around from Day One when you and your team hit the ground running by giving Nigerians well-focused purposeful leadership beginning Wednesday June 12, 2019.

I will now proceed to the three reasons why you will win and what you should do to win convincingly so that the final outcome of the elections will not be manipulated by the APC-led Federal Government.

WHY YOU WILL WIN THE FEBRUARY 16, 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?- I want to refresh your memory on my recent open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari last week. In that open missive, I listed three major reasons why he would not serve a second term as president. The first reason is his open declaration that he would serve for one-term only. Here is the link to that open letter as published in this column sad( https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/113018.html )

No matter President Buhari's superlative performance as president as being bandied about by his phalanx of agitprops; the True Lord God Almighty Who called me in truth and indeed cannot act contrary to His Written Words as contained in the Book of Life, the Holy Bible. "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19); and "God, who does not lie, (Titus 1:2) because; "it is impossible for God to lie." (Hebrews 6:18).

President Muhammadu Buhari and his supporters may give the lame excuse that all politicians lie and thus their principal should be given a slap in the wrist for telling us a lie that he would not seek re-election in 2019; those of us the Almighty God has genuinely called and made watchmen over their respective nations (Jeremiah 6:17; Ezekiel 3:17, 33:7; ) will not drop the ball in our Spiritual Duty. On this alone and alone as I pointed out last week, President Muhammadu Buhari will not return as president for a second term in 2019 as my prophecy declares. Perceptive Nigerians and those in the know are fully aware of the current terrible state of the Nigerian nation. The fact of the matter is that the presidency has been outsourced. Buhari isn't the one actually in charge. The man is seriously battling with his health challenges and has no time for governing. The trio of Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura and Isa Funtua including one boy called "Tunde"-not real name, but named after late Gen. Babatunde Idiagbon- are the ones directing the affairs of Nigerian state. It is so sad and tragic that in a nation of 170 million human beings; with the finest brains and intellect on earth, this is what we have been reduced to. We had that unfortunate misfortune during the era of the military brigands that messed our nation for many years until few of us stood up and said it was enough and we got rid of those rascals. But thank God, we are in a democracy now and we will ensure that low-lifers and nonentities will not ruin our future and the futures of our children and generations yet unborn, and so Buhari and his cabal are on their way out.

The Lord God Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and earth hate proud, arrogant and pompous people. Lucifer and his angels lost their abode in heaven on account of this sin of pride. King Saul, Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar were handed over to their enemies because of the demonic spirit of pride. The Arrogant, Proud and Careless Party known as APC has reached its full cycle and the party and its presidential candidate; incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari would be brought low and humbled on Saturday February 16, 2019 as my prophecy declares. As the Lord Jesus Christ said: "For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted" (Matthew 23:12; Luke 14:11). Finally, the True Lord God Almighty, the Sovereign Lord of the heavens and the universe and the I AM THAT I AM is bringing you up as Nigeria's next president because of Mr. Peter Obi just as He revealed to us about Mr. Yemi Osinbajo. The latter has derailed. He has given the excuse that he has been marginalized and thus what the Lord God Almighty instructed Yemi Osinbajo to do under this administration, he has either forgotten or simply incapable of doing those things. Consequently, Buhari and Osinbajo are not coming back and in their places, you Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi have been raised up to take their positions. As I indicated in 2014, I am indicating again in 2018 that I will cause a letter to be written to you -an open letter of course since we do not do anything under the table-next year when you listen to spiritual advice and follow the instructions of the Holy Spirit and become president. The letter will spell out three basic things your administration should do which President Jonathan failed to do and led to his defeat in 2015 and which President Buhari has failed to do and which will lead to his defeat in February 2019 as my prophecy declares.

CONCLUSION:- Now that the coast is clear for you to take the mantle of leadership from President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday June 12, 2019, you must ensure that your victory at the polls is convincing and indisputable. As I have explained in this column numerous times, every blessing of the True Lord God Almighty is tied to Divine Instruction and Spiritual Action, because Faith without Works is dead (James 2:14-26).
Re: How Atiku Will Become President In 2019 - Dr Fayemiwo by ibotcom(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar daga Allah ne. As for me and my household, we are not following Buhari to any next level of hardship and suffering.... Iya yii ti to ge, Buhari keru e, Omo ale Daura.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Disrupt 2019 Elections Over Minimum Wage Issue, Lai Mohammed Warns Labour / Imo Guber: Senator Uzodinma Not Our Member – APC / Minimum Wage: NLC Plans Nationwide Protests Jan 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.