Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale (2643 Views)

Linkstar S2 Modem Config Commands / Cheap Idirect And Linkstar Vsat Services / A Fairly Used Linkstar Modem For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by jafre: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2010
Sold!
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by agentjude(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
I am interested in the 2W BUC + LNB . whats the last price you want to sell them?

Jude.
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by jafre: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
@agentjude

The 2W BUC + LNB + Feedhorn will go for N50k.

What you say?
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by bestinfo: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
how much do u want to sell d complete equipment? is there anyway to test d equipment?
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by agentjude(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
@jafre. I dont need the feedhorn. As a matter of fact, I even have excess , like 3 new pieces of it ( Still in the pack). I will only go for the 2watt BUC and the ku Band LNB. Will pay you N25k for the two stuff.

Do you care to have any of the feedhorn?
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by jafre: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
bestinfo:

how much do u want to sell d complete equipment? is there anyway to test d equipment?

@bestinfo
My initial offer for the whole package is stated above -> N120k .

I believe Its quite easy to test the Buc and LNB, all you need is to point the dish at a ku satellite e.g IS1r and
to test the modem, simply log into it via telnet and check that its locked to the satellite.

It'll be easier if you have a site already locked to a ku satellite, you just swap the Feed horn assembly to test the BUC + LNB,
then swap the linkstar modem to test the modem. You won't be able to browse, but when you telnet into the modem, you'll be able to determine if its locked to the satellite which means its functioning properly. This will save the stress of pointing the dish.

If your interested, name your own offer, let's negotiate.
agentjude:

@jafre. I dont need the feedhorn. As a matter of fact, I even have excess , like 3 new pieces of it ( Still in the pack). I will only go for the 2watt BUC and the ku Band LNB. Will pay you N25k for the two stuff.

Do you care to have any of the feedhorn?
@agentjude
Like your offer, but it won't do for the BUC & LNB. Since the BUC and LNB had been used, you should understand that the feedhorn, BUC and LNB have already been assembled. I'm not too sure about disassembling it, so It has to go altogether. Also, selling the BUC and LNB renders the feedhorn useless. I have absolutely no use for the feedhorn.
Since you've made an offer (25k),
I say you beef it up a little to 40k and we have a deal.
What you say?
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by bestinfo: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
can the whole equipment go for 70k. actually its only the modem i need, i av other accessories or if u can sell only the modem for 40k.
Re: Complete Linkstar S2a Vsat System @ Giveaway Price For Sale by jafre: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
Please call.

(1) (Reply)

5000 Watts Stabilizer Needed Asap / Toshiba satellite C660 Laptop - Fairly Used / Dell Inspiron 7577 I5 7th Gen 1060 6g Dedicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.