Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Cassper Nyovest Speaks Of His Worst Experience In Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassper Nyovest Speaks Of His Worst Experience In Life (284 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassper Nyovest Speaks Of His Worst Experience In Life by DammyS1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Cassper Nyovest unveils of his worst experience in life on the social media Twitter. While SA choreographer, Bontle Modiselle speaks of her obsession when it comes to smelling good. The rapper responded to her tweet on how a bad smell became a bad experience for him.

Bontle response:
I’m obsessed with smelling good. I can’t leave the house with dry lips and not smelling right. Rather cancel the day.

Cass said his worst experience in my life was forgetting to put on roll on and deodorant.

“The worst thing I’ve ever experienced in my life was forgetting to put on roll on and deodorant. What made it worse was that I went to the club and only realized after a few dance moves that it was getting real. Haha classic come up story.” Cassper tweeted

Source: https://mp3clever.com/cassper-nyovest-speaks-worst-experience-life/

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Concludes 11th Edition Of The Creative Writing Workshop / Mercy Johnson Okojie Looking So Amazing In Stunning Outfit / Offset Crash Cardib's Performance To Ask Her To Take Him Back (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.