Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Women Entrepreneurs-teeafat Cosmetics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women Entrepreneurs-teeafat Cosmetics (228 Views)

Unicef’ WASH Incubation Program For Women Entrepreneurs / Union Bank Holds Empowerment Programme For Women Entrepreneurs / 20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Entrepreneurs-teeafat Cosmetics by Dupsysalmah(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Women Entrepreneurs Arena is a page established with the sole intention of inspiring and motivating as many women as possible that are thinking of starting their own businesses. It is a motivational page for women towards achieving success in their businesses

Today, permit me to crush on a beautiful, elegant and powerful woman of substance. A woman that fight against all odds to achieve success.

Join me in this interview session with the CEO of Teefat1663 Cosmetics in person of Mrs Ibrahim Latifat. the CEO of Teefat1336 Cosmetics. I am also oriflamme consultant manager

Please introduce yourself and your business.

My name is Ibrahim Latifat,  the CEO of Teefat1336 Cosmetics. I am also oriflamme consultant manager

What inspired you to start working from home/Office? Did anyone in particular inspire you?

https://www.entrepreneurmuslimmoms.com/women-entrepreneurs-teeafat-cosmetics/
Continue............

(1) (Reply)

Get 1% Ethereum Hourly / Real Estate Investment And Land Acquisition Advantages / Latest Recruitment At FHI 360 2019 | Apply Now Before Portal Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.