Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Project 1000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Project 1000 (734 Views)

How To Write A 1000 Word Article In 20 Minutes 101% Plagiarism Free I / Earn 600 To 1000 Naira Daily / Easy Way To Earn 1000 Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project 1000 by peterpro(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello,

Truth is, if you will rock 2019, you need to have started doing something as from now. Very many people usually have goals and financial projections for the new year but at the end of the day, they don't achieve it. Why?

Because, they wait till 2019 before they start doing anything and they literally have no one to hold them accountable to their goals.

i am inviting you to be a Part of the Project1000families where we plan to help a minimum of 1000 families to earn $1,000 every month by introducing them to the concept of Forex Trading.

We have been doing just that and some of my proteges are smiling to the bank weekly now.

I really want to help you achieve massive financial goals in 2019 but i can't do that if you don't show up.

I'd like to show you how you can make an extra income everyday by working on your smartphone without it interfering with your current obligations.

This week my schedule is a bit flexible, i want to use some time to hold One on One meetings with people who want to transform their finances in 2019.

I'd like to introduce you to the opportunity that will make all the difference in your life and also mentor you to achieve success faster.

To be a part of the One on One sessions this week, Reply with your Name and whatsapp Phone number to 07032416310 and i will contact you.

Let me help you.

Join us live tonight by 8: pm as i take you through one of our strategies https://zoom.us/j/5129753271

Please note that i can only have a session with 7 people this week. So hurry, this email is going out to a lot of people.
Re: Project 1000 by peterpro(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR DREAMS AND REALITY IS YOUR ACTION.

Dreams are good & also great.
Dreams are synonymous with wishes and wants.

A dream is the first reality of achievement transferred to our thoughts for designing and processing to the physical forms.

Every dream requires conversion from its none visible forms to visible, which is your reality.

The process of conversion requires some actions. This implies that there is no reality without a guided action towards your dreams.

Every action you have taken is either pulling you far away or pushing closer to your dreams.

Have you checked and Weighted that action today? Otherwise, you may be heading in the wrong direction

Dream + Guided Action = Great Reality

If you want your dreams to come true, then wake up & take an extra ordinary action.

Take conscious actions today.

Sweetlife is making ordinary people millionaire

Contact me now to be a part of history,
Cash prizes to be won
Cars
And a 3 bedroom apartment

Call/WhatsApp 08024553943

www.sweetlife.com

Register with N9500 and invite just 2 people

Office Address: Sweet Estate House, Prince Bola Ajibola Street, Opp Egba High School, Asero, Abeokuta
Re: Project 1000 by peterpro(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2020
How do i become wealthy?

This is a question that gets asked a lot.

The path to wealth is no longer a secret.

It is actually simple.

Create Value

Sell value to people who need it.

Earn money.

Almost everyone knows these 3 steps.

“So why do people still fail?” you ask.

Knowing the steps is one thing.

Being able to execute the steps and turning it to cash in your bank account is another.

People say luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

This also applies to wealth.

Wealth is knowledge meeting a desire to succeed.

You have the desire (you would not be reading this email if you did not)

The only thing missing is the knowledge to create wealth.

So what if we tell you we have a collection for you which will teach you.

How to create a valuable life you will love to live

How to sell your valuable service to people who are desperate in need to have a change in their life

And this information for wealth creation are straight from multi-millionaires and billionaires.

CHIEF OLUMIDE FALOLA. The CEO of sweetlife properties (City people best real estate company in Abeokuta 2019)

Office Address: Sweet Estate House, Prince Bola Ajibola Street, Opp Egba High School, Asero, Abeokuta

All you need to do is pay the sum of N9500 and invite just 2 people to this account

2093876876, UBA, Falola

Send me a screenshot of the receipt of payment, full name, WhatsApp number, email address to 08024553943(WhatsApp)

What are the benefits

- 100% back of your investment fund when you complete stage one this you can do in less than a week
- 5million in less than 10 months
- A Car
- A 3 bedroom flat
- 2 plot of land etc....

Is that not something you would love to lay your hands on?

Of course you would.

To get this Sweetlife opportunity call me now or WhatsApp 08024553943

www.sweetlife.ng

(1) (Reply)

Take This Advantage & Start Earning Legitimate Incomes Right Away!!! / If You Know What Bitcoin Is Get In Here New Update / 6 Money Mistake You Should Avoid If You Want To Be Financially Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.