Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Eco_investment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eco_investment (217 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eco_investment by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello guys .

Just a few seconds.
Their is a guy on Instagram nickname eco_sourceinvestment .
He will tell you to come and invest a sum of money and you get x3 of it after 24hours.
I have been following the guy for like 2weeks now checking his post and monitoring him. Then today I discovered that he's a scammer .
So in the early hours of today I called people to the guys attention on business thread......

Later this evening I checked ig again I was shocked to see that he has deleted his account or has blocked me.
Please be careful. New year is coming.

He might open another account to start another offer please stay woke.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Headquarters Evacuated Following Bomb Threat / Agent ‘dupes’ YABATECH Student Of N75,000 / FOU: Dismantling Smugglers And Importers Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.