Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? (795 Views)

Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by vanbonattel: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
And is flying? grin
Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by Abfinest007(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
I thought edo don*t fly plane bcus they have eir own local phone that does not use fuel n does not need airport to land
Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by kapelvej: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Abfinest007:
I thought edo don*t fly plane bcus they have eir own local phone that does not use fuel n does not need airport to land

Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by Emmabraham: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
T
Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Edodefender:
Hmm

The only thing I like about the op is his passion for edo but he is always taking it the wrong way attacking igbos.

He doesn't know how to build bridges....that is his problem.

1 Like

Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The only thing I like about the op is his passion for edo but he is always taking it the wrong way attacking igbos.

He doesn't know how to build bridges....that is his problem.
well I never hated the igbos when I first got here.

When a particular ethic group keep attacking your tribe what will you do?

1 Like

Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol I saw a thread where Yoruba claim him..

He's also the owner of Nigeria largest farm(top 10)
Re: So The Owner Of Arik Airline Is From Edo State? by zlantanfan: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Na pure Edo man

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Wont Attend Any Debate / We Have Created 12M New Jobs – Presidency / Atiku Reveals Cause Of Ex-defence Chief’s Death, Advise Buhari On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.