Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku (1005 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Now In Possession Of Original Aburi Accord Meeting Tape / Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by nairavsdollars(f): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has said he was not invited to the signing of a peace pact for 2019 presidential candidates in Abuja.
Mazi Paul Ibe, Media Aide to Atiku, said his principal did not receive any invitation to the event which was attended by President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) among others.

Details later…

https://www.independent.ng/i-wasnt-invited-to-peace-accord-meeting-atiku/

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by paiz: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
How Can you sign a peace accord with Buhari?
When he finished rigging the election and you try to seek for justice he will use it against you

If he loses he won't even remember anything like peace agreement

it's better you stay away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
thats how u wont be invited to Buhari's inauguration

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by LibertyRep: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ok. Now over to Gen Abd Salaam and Rev Kukah

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
You shouldn't have been afraid sir. It was Abuja not USA. It is Nigerian police not FBI. cheesy

Fear fear. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by hisexcellency34: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
These people are planning to rig. How can you sign peace accord without inviting the president-in- waiting? That's big fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
one thing is certain, atiku cannot be easily rigged out by the APC. atiku is certainly gonna put up a good fight
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by deboysben(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
And they want you to sign the fraudulent Peace accord

ATIKU oh jare 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by hisexcellency34: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
But why is a leading presidential candidate like Atiku not invited?

Kingosytex:
one thing is certain, atiku cannot be easily rigged out by the APC. atiku is certainly gonna put up a good fight
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by nrexzy: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
That's his excuse??

So them go bring special IV give u abi...

Him must b on drugs
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by Afamed: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lying fugitive , just as he wasn't invited to America few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
deboysben:
And they want you to sign the fraudulent Peace accord

ATIKU oh jare 2019

We all know Atiku is a fraud, his fraudulent history is well documented. He refused to attend the signing of the peace accord because he has no intention of conceding defeat after losing next year. The lie that he was not invited is just a cheap attempt at damage control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by hisgrace090: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
These people are planning to rig. How can you sign peace accord without inviting the president-in- waiting? That's big fraud

Complete fraud!
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by hisexcellency34: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Forget peace accord. There will be trouble if the election is rigged

seunmsg:

We all know Atiku is a fraud, his fraudulent history is well documented.
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by deboysben(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
seunmsg:

We all know Atiku is a fraud, his fraudulent history is well documented. He refused to attend the signing of the peace accord because he has no intention of conceding defeat after losing next year. The lie that he was not invited is just a cheap attempt at damage control.
peace accord should be signed 3 days to election

You want him to sign the fraudulent Peace accord when buhari has perfected his rigging tactics
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by seunmsg(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Forget peace accord. There will be trouble if the election is rigged

Nobody can rig the next election and there will be no trouble in Nigeria. A sitting Jonathan lost election and moved quickly to Otuoke, is it an Atiku with no national and international credibility that will now come and forment trouble?

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by Maxymilliano(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Signing peace accord without signing electoral bill is completely jamboree,, it's like going to someone with gun in your hand and telling him to calm down you won't hurt him, why not drop the gun first ?

The only peace we need now is to sign the electoral bill act amendment because that will only put all forms of rigging at rest.
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by Calers: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Atiku kno that he cant win election.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by Calers: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Anyone try to cause trouble after Buhari is declare winner will be put in jail.All hands must be on desk.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by QuotaSystem: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nonsense talk.

How then did the 68 other Presidential aspirants manage to get the invite?

Not surprised though, considering Atiku's links to Nnamdi Kanu & his terrorist ipob support base and their penchant for hate speech.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by hisexcellency34: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jonathan moved to Orile. The same Orile in Lagos?

seunmsg:

Nobody can rig the next election and there will be no trouble in Nigeria. A sitting Jonathan lost election and moved quickly to Oriole, is it an Atiku with no national and international credibility that will now come and forment trouble?
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by babytoun: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
nrexzy:
That's his excuse??

So them go bring special IV give u abi...

Him must b on drugs
Yes sir ....he needs special I V....he is that important

Or do you want him to gate crash to sign the accord ?
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by seunmsg(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
deboysben:
peace accord should be signed 3 days to election

You want him to sign the fraudulent Peace accord when buhari has perfected his rigging tactics

Funny wailer. So, Buhari was able to convince PDP members like Father Kukah and Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar to fraudulently package the peace accord to favor him? How does the nonsense you posted made sense to you? Even as an opposition candidate, Buhari signed this same peace accord packaged by the same set of people. So, why did Atiku refuse to sign?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by deboysben(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Funny wailer.
funny zombie
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by ozo13(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
LibertyRep:
Ok. Now over to Gen Abd Salaam and Rev Kukah
already cleared himself on Channels. Thats a copy of the letter that was sent to all the parties. He said pdp got one too

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by delkuf(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
thats how u wont be invited to Buhari's inauguration
enemy of Nigeria
Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by deomelo: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2018

See what they are doing to me, they did not invite me..

Why are they mean to me? grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Invited To Peace Accord Meeting – Atiku by nrexzy: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2018
babytoun:

Yes sir ....he needs special I V....he is that important

Or do you want him to gate crash to sign the accord ?

So he is more important than his president

(1) (Reply)

Where Is El Rufal? / Bello Pays December, January Salaries To Kogi Workers / Ex-governor Amosun Speaks On Gang-up Against Him In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.