Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord (16268 Views)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by mrrights: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Presidential Candidate of People's Trust (PT), Mr Olawepo Hashim is currently at the International Conference Centre (ICC) for the Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar led Peace accord.

The third force candidate, who reiterated his commitment to peace joined Incumbent president Muhammad Buhari as part of the leading candidates at the venue for the peace accord.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by mrrights: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by paiz: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
This agreement is just to silent the oppositions after elections

Good Atiku wasn't there

Argue with your PVC

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by zlantanfan: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
No sharing money, you definetly won't find the 6months auctioneers here.

Seems atiku has accepted his defeat in advance, this peace accord would have had an impact on his supporters who are mainly terrorists to maintain and respect the pact their principal signed.

This is a green light for his eventual loss cum violence.

The guy above is a slowpoke to call the peace pact political clampdown on opposition, (is it organized by APC)

10 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by mrrights: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
paiz:

Good Atiku wasn't there

Atiku is corrupt. A better Nigeria can't come through corruption.

Support Hashim to make Nigeria better

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by mrrights: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
zlantanfan:
No sharing money, you definetly won't find the 6months auctioneers here

That's harsh.

Zlantan ibile?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by nrexzy: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol Atikulated absentee....
Him no like peace abi

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by mrrights: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
nrexzy:
Lol Atikulated absentee....
Him no like peace abi

It seems so. If not, why would he be absent here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 12, 2018
These are the presidential candidates that are worth it.
Not Atiku the rogue.....

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by classicking(m): 4:39am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 12, 2018
I like this man, as much as I like Sowore, Madam Oby, Kingsley, Fela but for FeBuhari 2019, I stand with Buhari.

For now, All of them should come together to work with Baba for a good Nigeria.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:42am On Dec 12, 2018
I can only say Atiku is a bastard

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by frankwyte: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2018
You think Nigerians want this shenanigans to continue in the name of peace?? Peace can only prevail where there's law, order, respect for collective yawning of people aspirations and common good. I strongly support Atiku for not partaking it.... It's a bold statement to the Fedral gov't. Let the Electoral law be signed first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by martowskin1(m): 4:46am On Dec 12, 2018
I noticed as GEJ easily accepted defeat and gave power to PMB, so many Nigerians thought their vote counted, so many unscrupulous candidate jumped out thinking na so Nigeria election easy

By next year our eye go clear, we will know 2015 election was a blessing we never merited...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by jesmond3945: 4:52am On Dec 12, 2018
This hashim is just deceiving you guys, he is just waiting to sell to the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Great but I don’t pray this election leads to end of Nigeria amen
Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by BafanaBafana: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2018
I heard one of my nigga thought it was a plan to set him up and hand him over to the American authorities and didn't show up.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 12, 2018
paiz:

Good Atiku wasn't there

A dumb head is a blockhead. If you know you know.

You're doing well in the ministry. Well done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by kings09(m): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:
I like this man, as much as I like Sowore, Madam Oby, Kingsley, Fela but for FeBuhari 2019, I stand with Buhari.

For now, All of them should come together to work with Baba for a good Nigeria.
For more killings
For more travelling n speaking to foreign media about major issues
To wait another 6months before appointing ministers
For more boko haram killings
For more looting by d saints n no trial for them
For more forgery of certificates. Btw whr z buhari's waec
For cows to take over totally

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by donnie(m): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2018
And so?
Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by nrexzy: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2018
mrrights:

It seems so. If not, why would he be absent here?

If u ask me na who I go ask??

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by KingThreatzz: 5:20am On Dec 12, 2018
kings09:

For more killings

What is this loafer saying? If your girlfriend dump you, you go follow blame Baba too

7 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by ipobarecriminals: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2018
wink cheesy grin the chief thief Atikusellit is more consign how he go sell NG on E bay/Olx

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Newznow: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2018
kings09:

For more killings
Get well soon....and after that, vote for your Atiku!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone noticed the Fulani herdsmen has slowed down on their killings?
This is to solicit for votes.... Immediately they get their second tenure, their Lord and master will tell them to continue the killing and blood shedding .
Blood sucking demons.
This people think we are foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by plainol(m): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Fair play died in Osun.
Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by kaeycea(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Buhari should sign electiral bill into law. We don't only want peace, we want equal rights and justice.
Buhari and his protégé heading INEC have perfected plans to rig the election. They want results accepted unchallenged. That's why they're happy to see all other parties boxed into a tight corner with this pact . But i guess Atiku is wiser and smarter

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Olawepo Hashim At ICC To Sign The Peace Accord by Peacemaker5128: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Instead of children of hate to support this southerner for president they are busy athiefculating in obituary way

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares Dec 26th & 27th, Jan 2nd As Public Holidays / NBA Dialogue: Presidential Candidates Kick As Tinubu Sends Representative / Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.