Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions (805 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by Gistformant: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim has revealed the ways by which she relieves herself of stress. The actress stated in an Instagram post that to ease stress, she drinks water, sleeps, eat and make sure she gets an orgasm.

She wrote:

”This week has been quite hectic and it has taught me that it’s okay to be tired. More importantly, I consciously thought about ways to destress; so here are some of my fave self care tips:

1. Breathe. Consciously and deliberately.

2. Drink water. Maybe add a slice of lemon and pretend you’re in a spa

3. Sleep.

4. Get an orgasm or maybe 2.

5. And eat.”

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-nse-ikpe-etim-says-she-uses-orgasm-to-relieve-stress-see-reactions

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by Gistformant: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2018

Re: Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
How do you use Orgasm to relieve stress when it's harder for women to achieve one? You can have sex, but not be able to achieve orgasm. So on days you don't, should your husband die trying? grin
Re: Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by OmowumiJ(f): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
hmmmmmm. she no dey tell us true. what her husband is not around to help her
Re: Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
Her husband dey try
Re: Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions by dably: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Son's Father Is Sholaye Jeremi But Its Already Over Between Us - Linda Ikeji / Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video / Nigerian Actress Found A Lovely Suprise Inside Her Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.