Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC (15480 Views)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by Sirjamo: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
promise4040:
Afonjas and betrayal are like 5&6. You've been with fayose since 2003-2007 & 2014-2018. All of a sudden, the foyose you enjoyed till 2018 is now an enemy.
I weep!!!!!
Obi also betrayed Ojukwu by dumping his mushroom apga after Ojukwu made him governor, ordinary senatorial ticket, you people refused to give Bianca

1 Like

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by mumumugu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
efcc don't shake them
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
promise4040:
Afonjas and betrayal are like 5&6. You've been with fayose since 2003-2007 & 2014-2018. All of a sudden, the foyose you enjoyed till 2018 is now an enemy.
I weep!!!!!
So all those people who changed parties in other states and zones, from NE to SS to SE to NC to NW are also afonjas?

Hate has made u forgot that even most of your kinsmen have changed parties at one point in time, even now.

Stop this life of hate and hypocrisy young man. Our problem is not in tribes but the politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by abefeb1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
ifymadu:
Annoying thieves, changing party as if they are changing boxers. If PDP or any other party wins the state in the next election they'll decamp to the party again. They should continue deceiving those they can.

Bro, it seems you are in serious pain o..Pele expect more.
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by Cajal(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Even Fayose had since relocated to Lagos. PDP is completely finished in Ekiti. Buhari will win the state next year with a very big margin even without campaigning.
...HMMM
Ekiti, Abuja, nasarawa Edo...may go the way of PMB this time around.He may however loose Benue, adamawa
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
chidima2019:
No fewer than 500 political appointees and elected officials under the first and second term of the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday defected to the All Progressives Congress(APC) in Ado Ekiti.

The defectors, numbering 500 were the serving and former local government elected and appointed political officials of the former governor between 2003 -2007 and 2014-2018.

The defectors were received on behalf of Governor Kayode Fayemi and the leadership of the party by the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon Adeniran Alagbada.

They promised to work assiduously for the triumph of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential poll as well as working for the successes of other APC candidates for the state and federal legislative elections.

Speaking at the event, Alagbada who decamped to APC prior to the July 14 governorship election, assured that the defectors will be treated with respect in the new party.

He said the APC operates an open door policy, which places equality in ranks and opportunities between the old and new members.

The Speaker added that all their outstanding severance allowances since 2003 will be paid in line with the promise made by Governor Fayemi. He said this was part of the reasons for the defection.

“I have spoken with Governor Fayemi, he had assured me that he will put smile on your faces. You struggled hard under the PDP led government of Governor Fayose but nothing was done.

“But we have a governor Fayemi who is responsive and responsible, he has listened to your plight and he was ready to fight for you. He is ready to pay your allowances in spite of the fact that you are
members of opposition.

“When I met the governor, he told me that whether you defect or not that he would pay and that he had instructed the council bosses to begin the processes that would fasttrack the payment.

“Your defecting to APC only connotes that you believe in what Governor Fayemi has been doing. Within two weeks he assumed office, the governor abrogated the taxes being paid in state public and private primary and secondary schools and declared full free education up to secondary level.

“This is the kind of governor we must be electing in Ekiti. A governor that knows how to empower his people , not the one that would pauperise and enslave them the way Fayose did”, he said.

Speaking for the defectors, Kehinde Aduloju from Ado Local Government , said they were fascinated by Fayemi’s sterling leadership qualities to defect to the ruling party.

He regretted that all their days in the PDP had not really brought any political dividends to them, alleging that all the promises made to them under the immediate past administration were not fulfilled.

Aduloju said the APC would trounce the PDP in the next year’s election in the state, predicating this on the fact that those that matters in PDP have all decamped to the ruling party.

“Today, bigwigs like Senator Raji Rasaki, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, Hon Adeniran Alagbada, Gboyega Aribisogan, Sunday Akinniyi and many others are in APC. To us, PDP had become an empty camp with few relevant politicians to confront APC.

“We have resolved that wherever Governor Fayemi goes we shall follow him. He is one governor that has listening ears, he is receptive to corrections and even criticism .

“We have nothing to fear in APC because the way Prince Adeyeye was given the APC senatorial ticket few days after defection shows that APC remains a good party”, he stated.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/former-appointees-of-fayose-dump-pdp.html

Hungar
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by Burgerlomo: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
promise4040:
I weep!!!!!

Bitter truth cool

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by deomelo: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
elderken:
Hungry politicians
This is what happens when politic is been practiced without ideology

elderken:
Last last, this bubu go end in daura

lol @ pained Igbos..

If na APC dey defect to PDP, they won't be hungry politicians, na dance you go dey dance instead.

How come you Igbos can't mind yor own business in your ipob villages? You cry and worry more about other people than your own wahala

3 Likes

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by elderken(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Who is this thing
Do I look like someone who is looking for attention or someone who's confused?
Since e pain you come beat me.
deomelo:

lol @ pained Igbos..

If na APC dey defect to PDP, they won't be hungry politicians, na dance you go dey dance instead.

How come you Igbos can't mind yor own business in your ipob villages? You cry and worry more about other people than your own wahala

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by shugabasbn: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
When I say don't kill yourself for any politician u think say I dey joke, collect your money and shut your door
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by Equity311987: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
NOC1:

Even in America there are some states the Republicans don't care to visit because they are core red states, so they don't waste much time campaigning there because same goes with the Democrats.
The Op you referenced was literally telling you that they won't waste time campaigning much in Ekiti, the energy will be used in Osun, Ogun, Ondo probably Lagos.
As it stands now Ekiti is 80% APC the Governor need to consolidate on his rising indices to maintain the tempo.
oyo state is for Buhari as well

1 Like

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by 4koff: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2018
The mugu followers when dey fight for these people naim them I dey pity. Una see una life now? Even Fayose go soon sing APC song.
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by farem: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2018
seunlly:
That does not mean buhari is staying in Aso rock till 2023.
He is out.
You are just starting

1 Like

Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by GCsomething: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Where belle face politicians...

Come online and be killing yourself; Pdp Apc

#Cowhz
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by ifymadu: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
abefeb1:

Bro, it seems you are in serious pain o..Pele expect more.
Far from pain, it's just annoying how foolish they think people are. I really don't blame them, the masses have made themselves ready tools to politicians to be used at will. See what is happening in France, the government proposed an increase in fuel taxes and the people came together to resist it and now they government has suspended the plan and even promised a pay rise. In Nigeria, people will first fight over if it is a PDP or APC idea, or if it is a Muslim or Christian agenda.
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by beegodson: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wise decision to stay with the winning team. I guess they have realized that joining the winning team is the right way to go.
APC for the win
Next Level 2019
PMB/YO 2019.
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by tuniski: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
seunmsg:
Even Fayose had since relocated to Lagos. PDP is completely finished in Ekiti. Buhari will win the state next year with a very big margin even without campaigning.
Buhari will win nigeria with 200m votes Abi? Shior
Re: Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC by Konquest: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
chidima2019:
No fewer than 500 political appointees and elected officials under the first and second term of the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday defected to the All Progressives Congress(APC) in Ado Ekiti.

The defectors, numbering 500 were the serving and former local government elected and appointed political officials of the former governor between 2003 -2007 and 2014-2018.

The defectors were received on behalf of Governor Kayode Fayemi and the leadership of the party by the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon Adeniran Alagbada.

They promised to work assiduously for the triumph of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential poll as well as working for the successes of other APC candidates for the state and federal legislative elections.

Speaking at the event, Alagbada who decamped to APC prior to the July 14 governorship election, assured that the defectors will be treated with respect in the new party.

He said the APC operates an open door policy, which places equality in ranks and opportunities between the old and new members.

The Speaker added that all their outstanding severance allowances since 2003 will be paid in line with the promise made by Governor Fayemi. He said this was part of the reasons for the defection.

“I have spoken with Governor Fayemi, he had assured me that he will put smile on your faces. You struggled hard under the PDP led government of Governor Fayose but nothing was done.

“But we have a governor Fayemi who is responsive and responsible, he has listened to your plight and he was ready to fight for you. He is ready to pay your allowances in spite of the fact that you are
members of opposition.

“When I met the governor, he told me that whether you defect or not that he would pay and that he had instructed the council bosses to begin the processes that would fasttrack the payment.

“Your defecting to APC only connotes that you believe in what Governor Fayemi has been doing. Within two weeks he assumed office, the governor abrogated the taxes being paid in state public and private primary and secondary schools and declared full free education up to secondary level.

“This is the kind of governor we must be electing in Ekiti. A governor that knows how to empower his people , not the one that would pauperise and enslave them the way Fayose did”, he said.

Speaking for the defectors, Kehinde Aduloju from Ado Local Government , said they were fascinated by Fayemi’s sterling leadership qualities to defect to the ruling party.

He regretted that all their days in the PDP had not really brought any political dividends to them, alleging that all the promises made to them under the immediate past administration were not fulfilled.

Aduloju said the APC would trounce the PDP in the next year’s election in the state, predicating this on the fact that those that matters in PDP have all decamped to the ruling party.

“Today, bigwigs like Senator Raji Rasaki, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, Hon Adeniran Alagbada, Gboyega Aribisogan, Sunday Akinniyi and many others are in APC. To us, PDP had become an empty camp with few relevant politicians to confront APC.

“We have resolved that wherever Governor Fayemi goes we shall follow him. He is one governor that has listening ears, he is receptive to corrections and even criticism .

“We have nothing to fear in APC because the way Prince Adeyeye was given the APC senatorial ticket few days after defection shows that APC remains a good party”, he stated.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/former-appointees-of-fayose-dump-pdp.html
^^^^^
^^^^^
All politics is local... I'm not surprised
at all. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others / The Western Media's Portrayal Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.