Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) (21153 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Customs Rejects Over $400K Bribe After Intercepting Concealed Tramadol. Photos / Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by autonomous22: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Any time I hear say custom seize tramadol e dey vex me... we need dez substance na....

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by valarmorghulis: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
That's why they hate Buhari
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by softandmoist(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thebosstrevor

All ye Nigerian Saints cheesy grin
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by baratech: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
OK o
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by correctguy101(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
creedencity:
NCS spoiling market for tram guys since 19xx. The way tram renders youths unproductive these days is alarming Kudos. Let join hands to fight this menace.

Tramadol doesn't render one unproductive. It's basically for pain relief but has high concentration of opm.

There be many different so-called pharmaceutical products out there that has high opm conc. but are left in the shelves unhidered and allowed to spread, they even made some for little children.

Plus all the containers, cartons seized and blah blah blah, there's never a shortage in the streets. Does that add up?

Something else is at play here.

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Happyfela(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
I hate Trams Damn,Used to pop it a while ago,the side effect is shitty... a female neigbour introduced me to it then
Anybody wey marry that Girl eh,na Trams full her Fallopian Tube

Only Herbs people,only Herbs

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Commander0: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Say No to Tramol
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by olawale780: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
autonomous22:
Any time I hear say custom seize tramadol e dey vex me... we need dez substance na....
for what?
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by GarriKoro(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
nnaeyes6:
Oboi. Abokis de consume o!
There is only one single ethnic group in this country whose businessmen are engaged in this despicable trade. Thank God they just lost a few million naira
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by deji17: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
The people that are into this lots of importation are not happy at the moment. No wonder they hated Buhari so much. The rest of Nigerians will put you guys out of this ungodly business.
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Timhigher(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
Who dey consume all dis thing Another drug dey nw
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by GarriKoro(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Tramadol doesn't render one unproductive. It's basically for pain relief but has high concentration of opm.

There be many different so-called pharmaceutical products out there that has high opm conc. but are left in the shelves unhidered and allowed to spread, they even made some for little children.

Plus all the containers, cartons seized and blah blah blah, there's never a shortage in the streets. Does that add up?

I beg to disagree. The crackdown on tramadol has driven the price up by over 1000% making it out of reach of the poorer segment of abusers, same thing with cough syrup

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
GarriKoro:
I beg to disagree. The crackdown on tramadol has driven the price up by over 1000% making it out of reach of the poorer segment of abusers, same thing with cough syrup

True talk. Earlier this year, a card of 250mG tramadol (10tablets) goes for 200naira. Now a single piece of same 250MG goes for 200 and in some places 300naira (with abeg o)

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by GarriKoro(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
Karatum:

True talk. Earlier this year, a card of 250mG tramadol (10tablets) goes for 200naira. Now a single piece of same 250MG goes for 200 and in some places 300naira (with abeg o)
Hahaha funny you. You've obviously got your ear down to the streets
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Charly68: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tramadol again! Too many criminals in this country oo
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
People who legitimately need Tramadol will now find it hard to get. These drug addicts self just use theirs to affect good citizens.
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by panpan(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
I really do not understand why Customs seizes tramadol, when it has not been banned.

Just because a drug is alleged to be abused by some people does not mean that the drug is not useful when taken appropriately.
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Bobonowell(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
tramadol takers right now ,,
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Charlesmore:
please friends, sister and brother pls you people should help me out. Am hungry and I have nothing with me if it is 1k or 2k pls you people should help me please Adenaike temitope F.C.M.B 3690693016 Thanks

Sell your phone and use Nokia torch since you have data.

Ode!
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by creedencity(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Abudu2000:
fool!! you can't even leave your father's house, what do you know
i won't condescend myself in glorifying you with a response to gain cheap likes cos we know your type for drug addict you are.
stay off my mention.

correctguy101:

in as much i agree with you on the part that it's usually precribed as pain relief by the medical practitioners but it is usually on extreme cases and it is to be taken in moderation cos of the side effects. and we all know "moderation" is not in Nigerians' dictionary. Now people consume those drug for no reason other than to "sha proper". For the record, a guy had stroke as a result of it, so what are we saying. We should unanimously stand against all these agent of destruction. And let's help whomever we can help out of it. #saynotodrugabuse
peace
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by creedencity(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Karatum:

imagine, now the drug is outta reach of those who really need it.
Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by creedencity(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
very productive science students

Re: Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS) by correctguy101(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2018
creedencity:

i won't condescend myself in glorifying you with a response to gain cheap likes cos we know your type for drug addict you are.
stay off my mention.

in as much i agree with you on the part that it's usually precribed as pain relief by the medical practitioners but it is usually on extreme cases and it is to be taken in moderation cos of the side effects. and we all know "moderation" is not in Nigerians' dictionary. Now people consume those drug for no reason other than to "sha proper". For the record, a guy had stroke as a result of it, so what are we saying. We should unanimously stand against all these agent of destruction. And let's help whomever we can help out of it. #saynotodrugabuse
peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Selling Stolen Phone In Bauchi Caught (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death In Adamawa On Suspicion Of Being A Witch / Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.