Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria (364 Views)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by Mojisolababe: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
When you decide to remember ecobank they decide to frustrate customers. Always putting account in dormant. Put money, to go collect am they will just bring issues unknown up(Always).
This is how ecobank do business ooooo,Even if there is an emergency lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.I met 3 people with same dormant account issue kilode!!!!!!!!!!
Later you will be looking for customers, so help you God.
Re: Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
That bank is dead and buried.

It's so unfortunate the 13 digits account number of the then Oceanic bank account I opened in 2007 has refused to leave my head.
Re: Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by amjustme2: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Funny thing, their banking hall mostly dry and empty. I once visited a branch and only 1 teller was on duty. The rest stands were deserted.

ECOBank is my No.1 - Worse Bank in Nigeria.
Re: Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by creedencity(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
I wonder why they haven't followed the path skye bank treaded. Silly bank
Re: Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by Chuks9000: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Chai
Re: Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by Teibaba(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Seconded.

Firstbank is just before them. Very stupid and annoying bank.

I hate Area 3 Abuja because of firstbank
Re: Ecobank The Most Annoying Bank In Nigeria by Demonicide(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
so some folks still use this bank, una try oh.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetics Business In Nigeria / Revealed! How To Sell Other People's Product Online & Become Rich Doing It... / Importation Business Training That Teaches Fast Selling Products!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.