Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How To Convert Your Social Media + Smartphone Into A Cash Spinning Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Your Social Media + Smartphone Into A Cash Spinning Machine (288 Views)

Convert Your Android Phone Into A Money Spinning Machine / Your Android Phone Is A Money Spinning Machine / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Social Media + Smartphone Into A Cash Spinning Machine by Creativitymax: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
The only thing that is not possible is what your mind and spirit disagree with, so if you think this is one of those contents you've been seeing, it better you re-think and read through because the world is already digital and that tiny social media app and wand on your hand called smartphone can change everything for you…
I mean it… ( infact I will show you the way out in this content)

Just follow through
Although the pristine main purpose of those social network apps is to connect people together, and the main craziness people use it for are:-

Uploading pictures

Chatting and slaying e.t.c

People buy data, spend time using those social media networks but never think of how they can benefit from it

That's lack of intelligence (sorry to say)
And that's the reason why most youths in this country will wake up in the morning relaying on the government to provide them jobs when there is wand you can control to build yourself a lasting and thriving business

But I don't blame anyone because, WHATEVER A MAN DOES NOT KNOW, HAS POWER OVER HIM

And that's the reason why, i want to bridge the gap of that knowledge for you
Now how do can you turn that wand(smartphone) and your social media into a cash SPINNING machine

Before I proceed
See!!! If anyone tell you, you can make money doing nothing

Talk to your leg and take a relay

Such people are dangerous… (they are not telling you the real thing)
THE TRUTH IS, YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY KOBO WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ONLINE…

Do you hear me ?

You have to do something before you can make money
Don't forget that "FAITH COMETH BY HEARING AND HEARING (SOMETHING), WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD

SO ALSO IS MONEY

Money COMETH BY doing something and doing it repeatedly

That's how it work
The normal thing every coach will tell you is; you need to sell a product or offer a service (which is true)

But the question people who are just starting out in the online business world will ask is?

What can I sell and how can I make it happen?

Am I right?

Have been in that shoe before so I know how it is, but let me give you a quick hack that can save you for life
It inform of a FORMULA (P-S E B S)

P====> Look for an embarrassing or Pressing problem to solve

S====> Solve that problem

E====> Engage you audiences

B=====> Build the solution and the marketing channels

S=====> Sell to them

AND BANK YOUR MULLA
That formula is kinda crazy if you know what am saying…

But it may never work for you if you don't understand the process

And thats the reason why i will like to give you the full details of what am Trying to communicate because this content is already getting to long…

Join my FREE 7-days DIGITAL WEALTH CREATION SEMINAR STARTING ON WEDNESDAY Where I will DEMYSTIFY evey process you need to achieve and bank millions using your SMARTPHONE AND SOCIAL MEDIA

Just send the keyword "DWCS" TO THIS WHATSAPP NUMBER "08124248918" AND YOU WILL BE ADDED

THE LINK CAN'T BE POSTED PUBLICLY HERE BECAUSE OF NAIRALAND RULES

OR REMOVE THE TWO UNDERSCORE IN THE LINK BELOW WHICH IS BETWEEN CHAT AND WHATSAPP AND WHATSAPP AND COM AND ADD DOT (.) TO THE TWO PALCES TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY

https://chat_whatsapp_com/CqiagyAuW0n9au5lhVuciK

(1) (Reply)

We Drill Borehole And Anything Plumbing 100%.. / Mobilemoney The Untapped Alternative To Nibss's Epileptic Network / We Have 180Million Contacts Of Individuals, Companies & Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.