Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. (511 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago / PHOTO: Meet The Largest Cat In The World - A Liger (lion & Tiger Crossbreed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. by Willaimsbrick(m): 1:06am On Dec 12, 2018
She Is A Student Of Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State.
Mass Communication Department Nd2.
She Died Yesterday Morning..
After Brief Sickness That Lasted for Just Two Days..

Hush dear friends, don't say a word.

Our classmate is gone and free like a bird.

Free to fly in the heavens above, As a friend we'll always be thinking of.

She is gone from where we can see, But in our hearts is where she'll always be.

Memories can never be taken away, So we'll remember her when we learn and play.

Sadness, anger, and wondering why? Are feelings that will make us cry.

But, our dear friend will help us grieve, Because her spirit will never leave.

RIP BLESSING OSABIYA ��

DEATH IS WICKED �☠☠☠

Didn't Have The Time, To Say Thank You, When You came out to Cast Your Vote For Me.

Am Writing This with my Eyes full of Tears And My Heart Sobber, I Remember when we sat at Small Gate, I tried telling you Thank You, But you told me not to worry.
That it doesn't matter What are Course mate for??
I was amazed and flattered by that gesture and attitude of yours. You greeted me and told me you will be leaving for home the next day, and I told you see you till next year. And you replied same here, little did I know we ain't seeing no more���.

OH DEATH!!! WHERE ARE THY POWER?? YOU KILLED HER BODY BUT HER SPIRIT AND SOUL LIVES FOREVER. DEATH THOU ART A LOSER�.

Tribute From Your Ass D.O Social.
#Alaga4040

Cc
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Ijehbaby
Seun

Re: Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. by waleadex(m): 2:09am On Dec 12, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. by GOFRONT(m): 2:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Chaiii....Rip young woman
Re: Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. by EbukaHades10(m): 3:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Onwu di njo.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nairalander Who Lost Her Life Yesterday Morning. by okwabayi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
The illness has no name?
The alaga4040 user is male. I hope this isn’t false information.

(1) (Reply)

3yrs Facebook Account For Sale / Earthing And Lightning Protection Technology / An Online Store Perfect For Every Gentuman (www.gentuman.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.