Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Small Town With Mighty Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small Town With Mighty Politics (680 Views)

See Nigeria's Town With The Wealthiest People. / I Bet You, You Didn't Know Most Small Town Are Better Than Some Big Cities You K / The Small Town Of The Super Rich (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Town With Mighty Politics by checimah: 3:25am On Dec 12, 2018
I have said it before that a town like Iperu-Remo is a blessed town. A town which always provides powerful aspirant's for Ogun State governorship.
It has happened before in 2003 election in which Doyin Okupe ( Special Adviser to former Nigerian president Ebele Jonathan) and Dapo Abiodun (the youngest Senator of Federal Republic of the Nigeria in 1993) they both came out for Ogun State governorship post.
However, in oncoming 2019 election, there are two outstanding candidates that emanate from the same town but different parties. These are Oladipupo Adebutu Kensington and 2003 governorship runner-up (Prince Dapo Abiodun).
The most interest facts about the two of them are:
1. The house of Dapo Abiodun father is less than 250m far from the house of Oladipupo Adebutu father.
2. The residential building of Oladipupo Adebutu is approximately less than 4.15kilometers far from the residential building of Princes Dapo Abiodun.
3. They are both philanthropists that come from a wealthy families.
4. One is a oil magnate while one is a farmer and developer.
5. They both anticipate for better Ogun State.
The best is all what I want for Ogun State. Either of them worth to be a governor of Ogun State but choose wisely to your future leader because it is only the masses that count not the aspirant's vote.
Sesan loves you....

Re: Small Town With Mighty Politics by helinues: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Don't you think their is no unity in the same town.. ? No envy
Re: Small Town With Mighty Politics by checimah: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Surely, there is unity but I am not talking about conflicts
nor unity but just being thoughtful of their political potentiality in the town.

(1) (Reply)

Four Killed As Ganduje Flags Off Re-election Campaign In Kano / Aisha Buhari: ‘we’re Ready To Expose Your Families’ – Presidency Warns PDP / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Is Depressed, Frustrated – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.