Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Davido Mocks Blogger Ayo With His "Fall" Music Achievement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mocks Blogger Ayo With His "Fall" Music Achievement (321 Views)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Blogger Ayo With His "Fall" Music Achievement by danieljoel759: 3:51am On Dec 12, 2018
The DMW boss has taken to his IG page this post to show his previous achievement on his music "fall",he captioned it "NO CAP! Where dem dey"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/davido-mocks-blogger-ayo-with-his-fall.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Davido Mocks Blogger Ayo With His "Fall" Music Achievement by gflames89(m): 4:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmmmn softwerk!!!

(1) (Reply)

.. / Jaywon Reveals He Was Bounced From Olamide's Concert / I Love All My Sons, Baby Mamas -wizkid Breaks Silence On Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.