Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? (2078 Views)

CAC To Delist Over 91,000 Companies Over Infractions / How To Get Your CAC Business Name Certificate In 7days / How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 5:00am On Dec 12, 2018
How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out?

i have submitted my form and signed application since last month, but it still wrote PENDING APPROVAL on my dashboard.

what should i do?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by EdmundAlma: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2018
My dear sister, mine has been showing the same thing since Tuesday last week.. Print your payment receipts and go to cac office. So they'll tell u what to do.. I'm going today..
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
EdmundAlma:
My dear sister, mine has been showing the same thing since Tuesday last week.. Print your payment receipts and go to cac office. So they'll tell u what to do.. I'm going today..

Okay,
I'm just seeing your reply.

Please, what did they tell you at CAC office yesterday?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anyone who can help with answer?
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by yesloaded: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
opewella:
How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out?

i have submitted my form and signed application since last month, but it still wrote PENDING APPROVAL on my dashboard.

what should i do?
I'm not sure you submit your application. You can do name search, submit application & get approval the same day i.e get everything done within 24hours
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by opewella: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2018
yesloaded:

I'm not sure you submit your application. You can do name search, submit application & get approval the same day i.e get everything done within 24hours

The name has been approved. It is the business registration which cost 5k presently that is still pending. I have paide the 5k and uploaded the signed documents since last month. But the approval of that one has been pending since.
Re: How Long Does It Take A Business Name Certificate With CAC To Be Out? by yesloaded: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2018
opewella:

The name has been approved. It is the business registration which cost 5k presently that is still pending. I have paide the 5k and uploaded the signed documents since last month. But the approval of that one has been pending since.
did you click submit? approval takes few hours not days not to talk of weeks.

I have completed name approval + approved company registration within 5hours

check it once again to know if you clicked submit.

even when there is an error they will notify you and you make necessary corrections.

hope you upload all your document in form of PDF

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Making $25 Daily Online from a 5k investment / I Will Teach Only 50 People This Life Changing Opportunity / Igi Insurance News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.