Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) (41117 Views)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Ben4sure(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tinalex:
Stupid, arrogant, rude and hot tempered man who didn't value his wife but batters her as he likes which led to crash of the marriage. So he can proudly sample the kids bore of her? Even he is no longer with his said US based lover due to his irresponsible attitude!!! Shame.... Cute child tho undecided undecided
U are mad!!! Derange brain, you have got angry
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chai! She never reach to fvck sha.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by AdaNonye: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Anytime I see this girl in church,I always wish she had her mom around her
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by yvelchstores(f): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Where did D yoruba name originate from? Is his wife yoruba? I just don't understand when people choose complication over simple.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Mirriamvic(f): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Zionista:
You'll always be an object of shame.
You Wil Never l Get It That Which You Are jealous Of In His Life Will Be Your NightMares
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Mirriamvic(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Zionista:
You'll always be an object of shame.
You Wil Never Get It That Which You Are jealous Of In His Life Will Be Your NightMares. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LOOSING THEIR MIND DUE TO POVERTY
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Princezibk: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
That’s a blatant lie and stop the asslick, marry an an African or Nigeria beautiful woman and you get get sweet beautiful kids... my kid is a very good example, everyone goooshing over him
sanpipita:
The daughter is really very beautiful, foreign women give you the best of beautiful kids
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Ubiudumo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Very lovely girl. She really needs her mum.
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Princezibk:
That’s a blatant lie and stop the asslick, marry an an African or Nigeria beautiful woman and you get get sweet beautiful kids... my kid is a very good example, everyone goooshing over him

Before we go any further why are you sounding so angry? how does my opinion turn to asslicking? ain't kids from foreign ladies very beautiful and I gush about things I see till I see your son maybe I can gush about him too

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tinalex:
Stupid, arrogant, rude and hot tempered man who didn't value his wife but batters her as he likes which led to crash of the marriage. So he can proudly sample the kids bore of her? Even he is no longer with his said US based lover due to his irresponsible attitude!!! Shame.... Cute child tho undecided undecided
Am sure you're the Wall Gecko in their home with first-hand information on the family affair..#APROKO angry
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Tinalex(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ben4sure:

U are mad!!! Derange brain, you have got angry
Who is this slowpoke?
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Tinalex(f): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
donbenie:
Am sure you're the Wall Gecko in their home with first-hand information on the family affair..#APROKO angry
See this Chief Mugu wey suppose delete for this world via suicide... Ode!!
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tinalex:

See this Chief Mugu wey suppose delete for this world via suicide... Ode!!
You're are a confirmed busybody IDIOT,dey there dey carry another man palaver for head like Gala..no go find better thing do with your useless life..#EFULEFU
See how you dey run stupid commentary for another man marriage like say you and him dey live under the same roof..#ATURU
Re: Meet Oluwakemi Adanna Ike, Emeka Ike's Daughter (Pictures) by Princezibk: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
It’s ok, not angry tho... will love to send you his pics so you can goosh too lol
sanpipita:

Before we go any further why are you sounding so angry? how does my opinion turn to asslicking? ain't kids from foreign ladies very beautiful and I gush about things I see till I see your son maybe I can gush about him too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / 2Baba, Yemi Alade, Rema, Others Shine At Independence Day Concert (Video) / Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.