Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Writers/bloggers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers/bloggers Needed (932 Views)

Join A Whatsapp Group Of Bloggers And Writers / Attention Nigerian Bloggers! I Will Write 100% Plagiarism Free Articles For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers/bloggers Needed by OkirikaNwankwo: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello,

I'm need of at least 4 writers who are capable of conducting thorough research and delivering contents that need no editing.

If you think you have what it takes to be on my team, do forward the links to or the copies of your best works to gemeogeme@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by lacasera14(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
How much are you willing to pay, so we don't go through all the process of checking my best works, messaging and replies then the price ruins everything entirely. So just state what you're paying so that anyone not in tune with the price will just pass. Some people have used our best works and there was no deal.

4 Likes

Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by OkirikaNwankwo: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
lacasera14:
How much are you willing to pay, so we don't go through all the process of checking my best works, messaging and replies then the price ruins everything entirely. So just state what you're paying so that anyone not in tune with the price will just pass. Some people have used our best works and there was no deal.

I'm not asking for your best works so that I can "use" them but so I can have an idea of what you're capable of before going into any long conversation.

Thanks for stopping by here. I honestly would appreciate if you also stop by my inbox.
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by Premiumwriter: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
OkirikaNwankwo:

I'm not asking for your best works so that I can "use" them but so I can have an idea of what you're capable of before going into any long conversation.

Thanks for stopping by here. I honestly would appreciate if you also stop by my inbox.
I think you should state your rate here.

I don't mean to be rude but sometimes you go through the stress of applying for a job for prices one wouldn't even Agree to write on.

Please always state your price this way you'll be sure only those who agree with the rate will come knocking.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by diamondpaul(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by OkirikaNwankwo: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2018
diamondpaul:

Email me the links to two of your best works. That's what I wrote up there.
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by OkirikaNwankwo: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm still in need of reliable writers whose write-ups need no editing.

If you can't type something as basic as two lines of email without committing brazen grammatical blunders, don't you dare come close to my inbox.

Thank you.
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by inkon: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2018
OkirikaNwankwo:
I'm still in need of reliable writers whose write-ups need no editing.

If you can't type something as basic as two lines of email without committing brazen grammatical blunders, don't you dare come close to my inbox.

Thank you.

Kindly click HERE let's talk on Whatsapp.

Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
I wish there was an angry button on nairaland. undecided
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by OkirikaNwankwo: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Hello,

I still need writers.

If you've contacted me but are yet to receive any reply, do exercise patience with me. You'll hear from me soon.

Thank you.
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by chris2h(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
I hope so.you haven't replied me!
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by OkirikaNwankwo: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
I still need two reliable writers.

Let me see two of your best works on gemeogeme@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by chris2h(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Guy you're not ready.you can't reply those who have applied.

1 Like

Re: Writers/bloggers Needed by Ajibaba101(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkirikaNwankwo:
I still need two reliable writers.
Let me see two of your best works on gemeogeme@gmail.com Thank you.
I mailed you already

(1) (Reply)

Now Closed / Children Adventure Story Writer Needed / Infidelity Support Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.