Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) (20060 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lecky and Munirat is like word and opposite
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
I hope this brilliant girl has gotten a decent job doing . She should not go with those talentless colleagues

Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by virtuejoan(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
just day use foundation day confuse person
still very beautiful

Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to Ms. ‘I’ve f-ucked a lot of niggers’. Her accent is cool until you realize na slightly above ghetto akatas who talk the way she does.
One sound bite I’ll never get out of my memory is ‘whenever people’re bored they’re either f-ucking or fighting.’. I laugh nearly tear belle that day.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by richeeyo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
just day use foundation day confuse person
I love saggy boobs
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Richdad50:

[s]To say a woman is ugly is very hurtful. They may not have the stomach to swallow it like men because their appearance means alot to them.
For your sake and the happiness of your future partner, stay away from such word. She will never forgive you if you do. Ever![/s]

#Richdad

Trash. Ogbeni wetin dey worry una? If dem no get stomach to swallow it, na dem problem be that. U just dey behave like learner. Same bitches who wont hesitate to hurt your feeling if it will be to their advantage. When bitches show u color once, u go change all this ur pikin write-ups.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Illiterate ignoramus
Gratefulheart01:

Trash. Ogbeni wetin dey worry una? If dem no get stomach to swallow it, na dem problem be that. U just dey behave like learner. Same bitches who wont hesitate to hurt your feeling if it will be to their advantage. When bitches show u color once, u go change all this ur pikin write-ups.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Richdad50:
Illiterate ignoramus

Any fool can come online and call a sane person ignorant. But that doesn't change the fact that you're an inexperienced learner, that's why you worship bitches. I know some years from this time, you would have been thinking the right way about bitches. But for now, you seem like someone bitches can take advantage of.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
virtuejoan:
still very beautiful
Yes but the mighty has falling..
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
You mean your mom and sisters are bitches. Sad coming from a well trained boy. When you call women out, do not forget you have sisters, aunts, and moms as women. Stupid Boy.
#RichdadDarts
Gratefulheart01:

Any fool can come online and call a sane person ignorant. But that doesn't change the fact that you're an inexperienced learner, that's why you worship bitches. I know some years from this time, you would have been thinking the right way about bitches. But for now, you seem like someone bitches can take advantage of.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Richdad50:
[s]You mean your mom and sisters are bitches. Sad coming from a well trained boy. When you call women out, do not forget you have sisters, aunts, and moms as women. Stupid Boy.[/s]
#RichdadTrashs

Another high grade trash. Bitches are smelling pieces of shiit. A bitch is a bitch doesn't matter if she is my family member. If my sister behaves like a bitch, then she is a bitch. Only learners lick feet of a bitch. A bitch is a bitch and does not deserve any honour or respect whatsoever.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Another high grade trash. Bitches are smelling pieces of shiit. A bitch is a bitch doesn't matter if she is my family member. If my sister behaves like a bitch, then she is a bitch. Only learners lick feet of a bitch. A bitch is a bitch and does not deserve any honour or respect whatsoever.
Now i see you are beyond repair. A damaged entity and a misfit in a modern society. I regret engaging your conversation. Below par. Adieus!
RichdadDarts

Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Richdad50:

[s]Now i see you are beyond repair. A damaged entity and a misfit in a modern society. I regret engaging your conversation. Below par. Adieus![/s]
RichdadTrashs

Bitches are beyond repair, damaged entities and misfit in a sane society, that's why you don't dignify a bitch. Daughters of Jezebel are to be ridiculed, they've polluted the whole earth with their smells and dirtiness. In the days of our mothers, a female is a virtuous woman until she proved otherwise, but in this generation, a female is a bitch until she proves herself to be other wise. Perhaps your future wife is somewhere now been penetrated in all her holes.
Beware of bitches says the holy book.
Religion fanatism and bitches are the two top worldwide disaster of this era.
Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by DanielsParker(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Bitches are beyond repair, damaged entities and misfit in a sane society, that's why you don't dignify a bitch. Daughters of Jezebel are to be ridiculed, they've polluted the whole earth with their smells and dirtiness. In the days of our mothers, a female is a virtuous woman until she proved otherwise, but in this generation, a female is a bitch until she proves herself to be other wise. Perhaps your future wife is somewhere now been penetrated in all her holes.
Beware of bitches says the holy book.
Religion fanatism and bitches are the two top worldwide disaster of this era.

Please tell him, he is probably inexperienced, that's why he is busy asslicking Ladies. ladies that won't hesitate to hurt one's feelings and act like it's nothing. Although I haven't had any reason to call any lady ugly but that doesn't mean I can't say it if need be .

Re: Anto Lecky Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
DanielsParker:

Please tell him, he is probably inexperienced, that's why he is busy asslicking Ladies. ladies that won't hesitate to hurt one's feelings and act like it's nothing. Although I haven't had any reason to call any lady ugly but that doesn't mean I can't say it if need be .

No mind the guy, na one jjc learner him still be, the issue of most Naija ladies don pass the jjc mentality e get, these ladies are gamers, they smart in their bad games. If he don witness naija girls ways before, all the theory, love in tokyo, nollywood love he put for head go don vanish tey tey. That jjc boy go learn him lesson sooner or later.

Blessing Pius Graduates With First Class From Cyprus University / Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother / Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child