Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Have Declared To Contest For House Of Reps Seat - Segun Showunmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Declared To Contest For House Of Reps Seat - Segun Showunmi (282 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Declared To Contest For House Of Reps Seat - Segun Showunmi by aisha111(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2018
https://segunshowunmi..com/2018/12/okada-riders-in-abeokuta-declares.html

Spokesman of the Atiku Campaign Organization, Segun Showunmi has announced his intentions to contest for the Abeokuta South Federal Constituency Seat in the House of Representatives in 2019.

In a statement on his Social Media page, Segun Showunmi wrote;
“Dear Friends I cannot continue to sit on the fringes nudging them in the right directions, agonising at the dismal level of their performance, wondering if this is the best that nature will allow for our country Nigeria”.

“I have therefore presented myself, your friend and colleague, Segun Showunmi for House of Representatives of Abeokuta South Federal Constituency in the 2019 elections.under the PDP. Please support me”.

“Previously i always thought that the challenge in our nations strive for greatness was the executive, i have become persuaded that indeed in a democracy the legislators have a larger share of the duty to focus the nation in the right direction, for if our legislators played less politics perhaps we can experience a better oversight activities that will berth the Nigeria of our dream. Sincerely Set to Serve“.
Re: I Have Declared To Contest For House Of Reps Seat - Segun Showunmi by Stingard: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Primaries never finish?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari ‘squarely’ In 2019 – Babangida / ASUU Strike: INEC Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Enugu Attack: Coalition Slams APC For Not Managing It's Internal Crisis Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.