Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK (50428 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Denikayan: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Benin Flying Eagles don visit their home
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by neolboy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:
If they are still friendly exes then their relationship can still work.

It doesn't mean

Hrithik roshan and sussaine khan divorced 2014 but have been best of friends for more than 4years but they ain't coming together
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Triangles1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Hin for buy dogs nah, why cats?

I just like people of your type for sense of humors, you take life simple by adding more flavors to a pathetic story

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by smartpyzee(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
martolux:
some of we guys are just devil's incarnate undecided a lady with such beauty and good character,what else?? Fantasy hui ......no amount of fantasy can ever satisfy any human
good character you say you dey live with her?!

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by martolux(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Stop jumping into conclusion, I was only illustrating. ... English is too hard for many NL...for werey part, it's now your inheritance
smartpyzee:
good character you say you dey live with her?!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by madjune(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Klint lost it when Jonathan lost it in 2015.

Jonathan was his only source of income as only Jonathan felt his jokes.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by okenwaa(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
martolux:
some of we guys are just devil's incarnate undecided a lady with such beauty and good character,what else?? Fantasy hui ......no amount of fantasy can ever satisfy any human

Ewu speak for yourself.

You don marry am before come see say she get good character nii??
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Princezibk: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Thunder fire his long throat balls...useless men everywhere
ZombieTAMER:
I saw it coming

Dude went on to have a baby mama while married...

Common man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by xtervaganza(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Women eh.......once the guy pocket diminish woman find her way.

That's why I tell people to marry ladies who are on their level and who can take care of themselves. At least when he leaves you'll know you have not invested on her
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Reference(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
agylistic77:
After 10yrs

..... of selfishness, why not.... when you think the world revolves around you and your partner is is the other form of gravity.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Tecks10: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
Leaving your husband because he cheats make no sense especially when you have 3 kids already
This is no America or Canada
All men cheats
Even the broke ones cheats let alone those that has money

It's taken a lot of self discipline on my part not to insult you. Can you imagine the mentality you have? Justifying cheating for the male folks! I should risk the chances of contacting STDs just because I want to stay married, where is that done? Isn't it stupidity? But if it's a female who's done this; all hell will break loose.
Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by smartpyzee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
martolux:
Stop jumping into conclusion, I was only illustrating. ... English is too hard for many NL...for werey part, it's now your inheritance
e pain am tongue
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by fortunechy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
marriage has been Overrated in this country
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by gassbee: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
imam07:
get to dat stage bg u can comment
alibaba is in a much bigger stage, av u heard any particular issues about him, is all about principles , self discipline and comportment
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Nnemuka(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
[

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by deebrownneymar: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Because he's broke and a drunkard. If he was rich now she would be ready to take any insult.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by MollyBank: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
Leaving your husband because he cheats make no sense especially when you have 3 kids already
All men cheats

They need to check you into a nearest mental hospital.....

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by MollyBank: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
xtervaganza:
Women eh.......once the guy pocket diminish woman find her way.

That's why I tell people to marry ladies who are on their level and who can take care of themselves. At least when he leaves you'll know you have not invested on her

So you decided to leave the part where he chases everything in skirt and got one girl pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by vivypretty(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
All men cheats
Different strokes for different people.
Hope you will say the same for a woman.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by placeofallure(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
All men cheats

Leaving your husband because he cheats makes no sense especially when you have 3 kids already. This is no America or Canada. All men cheat. Even the broke ones cheat let alone those that have money.

This is your correction. Make sure you rewrite and submit to my table before you go home. Now run along!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by ylaa(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
exactly
perhaps all they need is a break
there is hope of them coming back

Yewandequeen:
If they are still friendly exes then their relationship can still work.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Yewandequeen(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
ylaa:
exactly
perhaps all they need is a break
there is hope of them coming back

hopefully they reconcile. For you to live with someone for 10yrs then you can do lifetime.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by ylaa(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
very correct
God will bring them back together
sometimes you need a lil break to appreciate
each other better.
i also pray the woman keep herself

Yewandequeen:
hopefully they reconcile. For you to live with someone for 10yrs then you can do lifetime.
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Yewandequeen(f): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
ylaa:
very correct
God will bring them back together
sometimes you need a lil break to appreciate
each other better

i also pray the woman keep herself

true
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by adekunlemustap(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
After 10 yrs, And someone will want chop this ladies stew, after 10 yrs of hot servicing

She's still looking very fresh na. Some single ladies out there are worst than a married woman with 4kids
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by owoshuyi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
LESSON: MARRYING A COMEDIAN DOES NOT GUARANTEE A HAPPY AND FUN-FILLED MARRIAGE. CHARACTER NA IM DEY MAKE MARRIAGE LAST
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by trapQ: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hahahahaha
justflow1:
the lady even try, living 10years with a drunk and mentally retarded man isnt easy

i wonder how that guy will perfect drunkeness and madness on stage and little of it will not follow him home
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by trapQ: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hypocrite. Can you stay with an unfaithful woman. Be expecting women to put up with your excesses like this 1918.
bettercreature:
All men cheats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by penplus: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by trapQ: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
He does?
ZombieTAMER:
I saw it coming

Dude went on to have a baby mama while married...

Common man!!!!
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by BrokenCock: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fine babes too get problem sha. . .
Re: Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
She might be in better service shape than all these ones on the street. Truth remains that while it is not readily admitted , sexuls satisfaction is at the root of most of these celebs breakup. Imagine that other guy sending a pencil size peeeeeenish to somebody. Then imagine what the wife has been going through and you think she will think twice before ending the nonsense she had had to endure for years

Sex is not to be joked with. It is much more important in marriage than money .. it is like feeding somebody half plate for ever ... Never going to work in this generation where sex is behind making babies

cdqyehyeh:
After 10 yrs, And someone will want chop this ladies stew, after 10 yrs of hot servicing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.