Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday (27674 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Hardworking and Beautiful actress, Juliet Ibrahim took to Instagram to celebrate her brother, Nabil on his birthday, who according to her, is her only brother.

Penning down a lovely post to her only brother, Juliet wrote;

'Happy birthday to my darling ONLY BROTHER @___nabz God richly bless you and may your new age bring you nothing less than all your hearts’ desire as well as God’s blessings, grace, wisdom, wealth, good health, long life, prosperity and success. God richly bless you on this day and always. Amen Let’s turn up in Lagos for your big day!!!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/actress-juliet-ibrahim-celebrates-only-brother-birthday.html

8 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2018
cool
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Wow! Those ladies are so gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by R0ckefeller: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
be like rob with them Kardashians sister

3 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by derrydinny: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
He gives all of them multiple orgasms
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by ProfEinstein: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hope you are not an olosho like your sister undecided
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by BENkuzy: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kk
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by stanliwise(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
The beautiful ones are already born o

2 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Bigii(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
My love for this geh na yolo cool

Fada lawd, please bless me with this puna kiss
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Mckandre(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:
olodo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by SEGLIZ: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
money good o. I wonder what it would look like if them no owe bar.
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by jennychapo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:
Use your head na

16 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by jennychapo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:
Adamu

25 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by tealaw(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Juliet's Sis in glasses..

3 Likes

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
angry
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Ubdavis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Beauty is congenital problem in their family. A good problem though

1 Like

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by masterpiecer(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
So she has a brother, a sister and a sister? shocked
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Ubdavis(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Beauty is a congenital problem in their family. a good problem though
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Rextizzle(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lebanese pussies
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just dey observe the beautiful sister on yellow oh
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by leospruce(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
I think this is the family I want to makeep my inlaws
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Snoopyjaga: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
How I wish I can have 2some with those her sisters cheesy

Life for don too sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na Juliet Ibrahim get this week grin

Nairaland!!!
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by anambraamaka: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice one Juli
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Princezibk: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
All ghanaian celebrities now littering lagos...pussy business dey flourish for lag naah

1 Like

Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by PapaAdanna: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dem be foolanis abi?
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Turn up.

By road or rail?
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by chocolatemom(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cute siblings
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Hardworking and Beautiful actress, Juliet Ibrahim took to Instagram to celebrate her brother, Nabil on his birthday, who according to her, is her only brother.

Penning down a lovely post to her only brother, Juliet wrote;

'Happy birthday to my darling ONLY BROTHER @___nabz God richly bless you and may your new age bring you nothing less than all your hearts’ desire as well as God’s blessings, grace, wisdom, wealth, good health, long life, prosperity and success. God richly bless you on this day and always. Amen Let’s turn up in Lagos for your big day!!!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/actress-juliet-ibrahim-celebrates-only-brother-birthday.html

THESE FAMILY OF COLOURED PEOPLE.

Their colouredness is one in town.
Re: Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
derrydinny:
Who did this to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyeka Eze, Tonto Dikeh, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Bag CEO'S Merit Award / "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama / "Wives on Strike": Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli Hanging Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.