Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- (7242 Views)

Breast Of A 25yr Old Virgin Cee-c #bbnaija / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by kemprossy: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Actress Regina Daniels shared a photo of her self on her Instagram page and one of her followers dropped a hearth blowing comment on it, calling her a prostitute.

Read below;

ashawo see how u are looking like a 25yr old girl while u are just 19.

See photo;
https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/12/ashawo-see-how-u-are-looking-like-a-25yr-old-girl-while-u-are-just-19-fan-to-regina-daniels/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by Toreddo3679(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
waten concern me
meanwhile FTC
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin what do you expect from a used toilet

I need Adsense to buy

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by BanevsJoker(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I need Adsense to buy
Is sense now for sale? You can add sense just by reading and acquiring knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by babaonpoint: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by cozy7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

1 Like

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by lawrence35(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Make up makes female look older.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat

1 Like

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by MannieA(f): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I need Adsense to buy

how is she a used toilet?
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by ganiyudan(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
The hair and the makeup is just too much...let's skip the dressing
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by robertotimothy22: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
stop condemning her abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by StevenOba: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
If she talk say she be 25 now dem go say na lie na 30. But wait how can you hate someone and still be following her gram? You wake up every morning of your miserable life, buy data with the little money you have to be monitoring her new post so you can be quick to disparage, hating on someone doing things and breaking new grounds. Damn that must be exhausting and a very miserable way to live undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by respect80(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
StevenOba:
If she talk say she be 25 now dem go say na lie na 30. But wait how can you hate someone and still be following her gram? You wake up every morning of your miserable life, buy data with the little money you have to be monitoring her new post so you can be quick to disparage, hating on someone doing things and breaking new grounds. Damn that must be exhausting and a very miserable way to live undecided

That is the height some of us youths have taken joblessness to. It's a shame that people use their sins as a ladder to step up and see other people's faults in 3D
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by RSVP: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is nor a bad stoff.
In falz voice. smiley

Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by lilmax(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
you can be 15 and be a hoe
you can be 18 and be a hoe
you can be 25 and be a hoe

if you think this girl is still innocent, you need your head checked
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by boss1310(m): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2018
Hating on someone who already have a define career at her young age and already a celebrity,who no one ever has reported or seen living promiscuously but always being called names as one.she is beautiful and didn't let her celebrity status stop her from furthering her education as she knows how important it is.
This young lady here is better than most sisters and girlfriends of those calling her names and she behaves more mature than most of her haters but what I love most is that she doesn't let the jealousy and envy stop her from shining
Re: Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- by speedyconnect3: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Haters everywhere

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham's 15yr Old Son Gets His First Girlfriend, And She's An Actress / Transgender Laverne Cox Causes Fued On Social Media After Posting Bikini Photos / My Big Butts Are Real, I Don’t Wear Butt Pad — Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.