Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

In need of A Lawyer to handle Deed of Assignment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In need of A Lawyer to handle Deed of Assignment (279 Views)

Why Do Estate Companies Issue Deed Of Sub-lease And Not Deed Of Assignment? / Buy 6 Plots Get 1 Free + A Free Deed Of Assignment / You Don't Have A Land, If You Don't Have A Deed Of Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In need of A Lawyer to handle Deed of Assignment by seepanel: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hi All

Like the Title says, Am in need of A Lawyer to prepare and Handle Signing of Agreement (Deed of Assignment) document.

Land Location of Land is Ogun state.

Kindly drop your Contacts so I get in touch.

Thanks
Re: In need of A Lawyer to handle Deed of Assignment by Teezzbond: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hi, i am a lawyer. i should also be in Abeokuta, Ogun State over the festive period. You can call me on 08075838413 or message me on whatsapp with 08067746357.
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Open Plan Office Space For Leasing At Allen Avenue, Ikeja / Land For Sale Along Ekenwan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.