Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids (42621 Views)

Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Buys His Wife, Opeyemi A Car (Photo) / Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by obaataaokpaewu: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
If he had put in more effort in knowing about the well-being of the kids like he does to his #SheepleMovement, he would have seen the signs that the ex was planning taking the kids out

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by BabaCommander: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
She ran away because you are possessed by demons.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by babaonpoint: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Eya
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Triangles1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Brave wife.....she sense the curse ahead.

Running from your ignorance and mouth watering insullts against pastors.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by asawanathegreat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
It is so because you have faild to be reasonable man in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Afonja007: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
Your type even if your pastor rape your friend or a close relative You will still deffend your pastor,in western world some pastors are serving more than 30 years imprisonment for rape and fraud but in naija for wia?no wonder Nigeria will never progress
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by martineverest(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
You ain't seen nothing yet... Keep messing with men of God... Your present wife may even run with one of your kidneys for sell in Malaysia.
just look at how a modern youth is reasoning......no wonder women are the most gullible in scamming Christendom

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin cowards!like the tout above my comment...like their mentor and godfather 'daddy craze'...all they do is hide behind their phones(probably stolen) with borrowed data to let out the only trash their skulls contain in place of brains.

...even to have the courage to 'mention' one they can't...frustrated souls.
Chai, see as u finish that frustrated thing life.
Correct babe! cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Heaven don find work give am. Frustrated ex-cultist (U.I) with a frozen brain. I don't listen to Mr Frozen Brain. I happen to know him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by ZionJay(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
You just start! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by timota(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
That is the punishment for not paying tithe, next time it is flood that will carry everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by AngelicBeing: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
sad
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Patrioticman007(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
The lady above me is a f00l grin daddy freeze my man cheesy sorry sir you married a foolish brainwashed pastor serving daughter of lucifer wink and as always I thank you for opening many eyes of the brainwashed fools that worship these G boys called pastors angry I hate all living pastors on planet earth

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

Always on point.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Congratulations Yeye Man!

Can you see how silly you are?

Your family is under attack, and you're busy attacking pastors...

You never know anything, your kids will come to disown you later.

Who wants a loose mouth for a father? undecided undecided

Imagine he also had to bring this to the social media instead of covering his face in shame... angry angry angry

and you are a Christianwow
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by maxzzo1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Mad man
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by revolt(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na today...oga the oikin go come back later. Matter of time. Depends on how you relate with em
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
timota:
That is the punishment for not paying tithe, next time it is flood that will carry everything

stop deluding yourselves....it has nothing to do with his crusade

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by sureheaven(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Go pay ur tithe to oyedepo or adeboye first.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Triangles1:
Brave wife.....she sense the curse ahead.

Running from your ignorance and mouth watering insullts against pastors.

so christianity is associated with curses...i run from that type of christianity
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by bandatdongnai(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Can you see how silly you are? daddy freeze my man here http://www.geocities.ws/bandatdongnai/
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by betatalk: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Real Christians won't be excited over what has happened to freeze but will pray for him. What he is going through is what Christians go through daily.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by globalresource: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
The lady above me is a f00l grin daddy freeze my man cheesy sorry sir you married a foolish brainwashed pastor serving daughter of lucifer wink and as always I thank you for opening many eyes of the brainwashed fools that worship these G boys called pastors angry I hate all living pastors on planet earth

Hatred for others is what will destroy your life. Get a life. Your life is heading towards freeze your master. Does the issue relate to men of God?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by ehemwhy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Freeze baba! Come and start paying your tithe o!... Maybe then she'll Bring Your kids back... Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
You ain't seen nothing yet... Keep messing with men of God... Your present wife may even run with one of your kidneys for sell in Malaysia.

so God is so little minded that he is more worried about the criticism some Nigerian(a country synonymous with scam) pastors than real issues..keep deluding yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by Ranchhoddas: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
darlenese:
hehehe

at least u can talk about yourself for once
This picture is disgusting. You all should stop posting it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by apostlepool: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
May God help you through to put your family together.
I'll advice you concentrate on the big issue before you first and other people issues rest for time been.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by asmovic(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
EmagNig:
Popular Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze has just alleged that his ex-wife Opeyemi, has run of the country with his kids.

The OAP made the allegation some moments ago via his Instagram page, where he stated that he had been in the dark on the whereabouts of his kids for sometime, only to find out that they are not in the country at the moment.

In his claim he mentioned that his ex-wife Opeyemi had said so many lied about him in an interview she granted a media house in 2017 and when it was time for him to respond, she was no where to be found.

https://lailasnews.com/my-ex-wife-opeyemi-has-run-out-of-country-with-my-kids-daddy-freeze/

the wife tried living up to that period with that sycho.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by timota(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
milehigh06:

stop deluding yourselves....it has nothing to do with his crusade
make u no support am to avoid sharing in his punishment o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by betatalk: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Christianity is all about love even your enemies.Like I said abroad where money and church going ain't d koko they r doing better than we in Nigeria. You don't buy blessings . God gives to whoever HE wants and HIS mercies endureth forever.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by ylaa(f): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
what will you say of an albino fool
he will never know peace
i say amen to your prayers.

GlorifiedTunde:
Congratulations Yeye Man!

Can you see how silly you are?

Your family is under attack, and you're busy attacking pastors...

You never know anything, your kids will come to disown you later.

Who wants a loose mouth for a father? undecided undecided

Imagine he also had to bring this to the social media instead of covering his face in shame... angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by emy9(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

My man, you need to add sense to your life.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids by OttHin: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Na the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob wan purnish you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer / Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video) / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.